Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

EXCLUSIVE to Box Office?

6 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: EXCLUSIVE to Box Office?

It is probably a case of "no answer can be given if there's isn't a proper or correct one"....  Man Frustrated

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Any feedback on this?

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

Another (EXCLUSIVE TO BOX-OFFICE) has loaded Papillon 

MC, what is it about you and M-Net that you continue to feel the need to regularly manipulate and even lie to viewers, and so blatantly, even though you're usually caught and much dislike of this is voiced??

Good grief, surely you don't want people to see you as criminally minded??

Highlighted
BoxOffice

Another (EXCLUSIVE TO BOX-OFFICE) has loaded Papillon 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Red Carpet

It better be a typo, else it's a lie - do a search for  "Billionaire Boys Club" ".co.za" dvd

BoxOffice

Sounds like a typo.

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

EXCLUSIVE to Box Office?

So I see the movie Billionaire Boys Club is tagged as "Exclusive to Box Office" - what does this mean? I have seen "First on Box Office" for movies available before they can be rented elsewhere but I don't know what this mean? Will it never be available for rental anywhere else? Will it never be shown on a DSTV channel or made available on platforms like Showmax or Netflix? That is my understanding of EXCLUSIVE?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).