SOLVED
10 REPLIES 10
Telenovela

Re: Venom movie?

No prob, me too, can't wait.
--==** Explora 1 (Primary) & Explora 2a (Secondary), SLNB**==--
Telenovela

Alex you legend! Thanks for letting us know. I'm definitely going to watch it this weekend.

| Windows 10 - Chrome Browser | Afrihost 20Mbps Capped ADSL | Explora |

Telenovela

Venom is now on BoxOffice 

View solution in original post

Telenovela

Its definitely strange as some of the BoxOffice titles and Sunday night premiere movies recently have been questionable compared to a movie like Venom that grossed $855m...

I'm sure there's so much that goes into acquiring streaming rights and so perhaps there was a hiccupp with Venom or it just fell through the cracks.

Telenovela

Yeah @krugie I know 😁, I've been in the industry since I was 5, the reason I say it's strange is because it's a leading movie, maybe not by Boxoffice sales standards but definitely by pop culture standards.
Red Carpet

Not all movies make it onto BoxOffice. There are many more movies releases than what they can cater for on the decoders.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Telenovela

it is very strange that "Venom" has not been on BoxOffice, it is available on blu-ray / dvd from takealot.com

Telenovela

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy 

Unfortunately we have not received communication from our suppliers at the moment regarding this title.

Hi Uel

Just a moment while we check with the team.