Welcome to Catch Up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

All of my CU titles now have to be downloaded...

8 REPLIES 8
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: All of my CU titles now have to be downloaded...

ok, just checked Code Black .. on the 2A is on CU and on the other one CU+  

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
Trending

Items on CU+ (that has to be download) will show the HD & SD files size when you press "i". Normal CU items do not show this.

Also, when you go to CatchUp / Channels and press Options you can change the Show option from All to Ready to Watch. This will then only show items on normal CU (or that were already downloaded).

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

Problem is I'm not sure which titles are CU and which are 'in the cloud" Smiley Very Happy so I can't verify on the 2A

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@ Luke7777 and @rock4us2 , our decoder support team is looking into this.~ 

Doccie

Been happening to me as well and its only old Explora never the 2A

Doin' it 4 Tv

As per my sig, Explora (1) 

Hi @Luke7777, you mentioned that you have an Explora 2A decoder, please confirm what model the second one is.~ 

Hi @ Luke7777 , we're having this checked with our decoder support team and we will get back to you.~ 

Doin' it 4 Tv

All of my CU titles now have to be downloaded...

As per the title, everyone I checked is now accompanied by a little cloud. Not sure when this started, noticed it first on Saturday.  Happens on both decoders,  replaced the 4P with a 2A on Saturday