Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Animal Kingdom

7 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: Animal Kingdom

@MadCat wrote:

If it is software related, why is it only this one show affected. No other problems experienced.

We can only guess at that as well. I would think that the s/w related hiccup in the system occurred while your decoder was downloading its copy of that show.

Do we receive CU shows at different times? The differences in what's missing certainly suggest that happens, perhaps based on what random "authentication group" you happen to belong to...

Highlighted
Romance

If it is software related, why is it only this one show affected. No other problems experienced.

BoxOffice

I agree that this is most likely software related. I had my Explora 1 freeze up even while watching live TV twice in the last couple of weeks. Only pulling the plug managed to restore services.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

To conclude what Jan posted - @MadCat  and I both have the Explora 1, and I just managed to watch the latest Animal Kingdom ep. 11 without any problems.

Doin' it 4 Tv

We watched Animal Kingdom over the weekend on CU ob the Explora 2A without any problem. I think Optimist is correct in that it is likely to be Explora software related but then again the two models uses different transponders to upload CU.

Explora 2A (primary) Pace HD PVR 2P (XV)  SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

@Grace_DStv1  , I believe this is more likely to be Explora software related - see the software update thread in the Explora forum section, I've reported similar there with other Explora functionality.

Every time I try to take a break from the forum everything then goes mad... unbelievable! Do I exist in a movie or something??Confused.jpgRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgStick Out Toungue.jpgBig Grin.jpg

@MadCat - we've requested our CU team to look into this. 

Romance

Animal Kingdom

I twice tried to watch the latest episode of Animal Kingdom on CU this weekend. Both times, about 5 minutes in, everything just freezes. I couldn't do anything - Stop, open menus, volume, nothing worked. Both times I had to hard reboot to get everything working again.