Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Buffering, random disconnects - CatchUp on browser

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Buffering, random disconnects - CatchUp on browser

@Uel_M wrote:

Hi there,

CatchUp/BoxOffice on browser | Chrome | 8mbps Afrihost unshaped line.

Every couple weeks I come back to CatchUp but almost every time there's the same issues from years ago. Saturday morning 07:30 I rent Mission Impossible on BoxOffice...

- After 10mins the buffering starts where it freezes for a couple seconds to buffer. This happened around 7 times throughout the movie.

- Twice i paused and after unpausing it plays for like a minute then just randomly stops with error code 3023 (check connection) which means i have to refresh browser and then skip forward to where i was.

No issues on Netflix or YouTube.

What's going on? I posted it here because its not BoxOffice specific as it happens all the time on CatchUp too to me....4th year running.

@Uel_M, kindly PM your contact details to help. 

Glad you were able to watch @Luke7777. Post and let us know if you start having issues so we can check it out. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Also had it a couple of times on CU.... watching something had been downloaded already..  BO as well over the weekend watching Scyscraper. No action needed from my side.. a 2sec pause of so and then it continues...  2 or 3 times during the movie

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Uel_M - we've asked the platforms team to assist and we'll revert back soonest. 

Highlighted
Doccie

Buffering, random disconnects - CatchUp on browser

Hi there,

CatchUp/BoxOffice on browser | Chrome | 8mbps Afrihost unshaped line.

Every couple weeks I come back to CatchUp but almost every time there's the same issues from years ago. Saturday morning 07:30 I rent Mission Impossible on BoxOffice...

- After 10mins the buffering starts where it freezes for a couple seconds to buffer. This happened around 7 times throughout the movie.

- Twice i paused and after unpausing it plays for like a minute then just randomly stops with error code 3023 (check connection) which means i have to refresh browser and then skip forward to where i was.

No issues on Netflix or YouTube.

What's going on? I posted it here because its not BoxOffice specific as it happens all the time on CatchUp too to me....4th year running.

| Windows 10 - Chrome Browser | Afrihost 8Mbps Capped ADSL | Explora |