Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

CU issues!

Red Carpet

Re: CU issues!

@Jan-Horn wrote:

That's weird. On my 2A this weeks episodes are all back in the sequence they are aired in. Can not say what has happened on the 3A because it has been switched off because of the load shedding and will remain so until it get sorted out.

Could this be because of the multiple reboots 😎

Did you not perhaps receive a software update @Jan-Horn  ? What version is your 2A on now?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

It looks like you're alone with this positive development Jan.

Do you have any "pure CU+" type folders included?

BoxOffice

That's weird. On my 2A this weeks episodes are all back in the sequence they are aired in. Can not say what has happened on the 3A because it has been switched off because of the load shedding and will remain so until it get sorted out.

Could this be because of the multiple reboots 😎

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doccie

also

yip what @MadCat said. it needs to be fixed

Give us a tentative date

Trending

yip what @MadCat said. it needs to be fixed
~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

MC, please advise when sorting issue will get sorted? Very frustrating!

Please MC???

Doin' it 4 Tv

MC, please advise when sorting issue will get sorted? Very frustrating!

BoxOffice

@MadCat wrote:

MC, can you please get the sorting issue fixed? I have unseen episodes spread all over the place.

Me too. I have to now go through all the "Shows you are Watching" to find the new episodes that we have not seen yet. 

Why do you keep messing things up. It is not that you did not know of this problem in this release. It was reported here before the release by those that had the update available before we did. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

Everything you do gets messed up MC, and most especially with CU... are you starting to understand why people are fed up with you??

And why aren't your Mods answering anyone again??

Pathetic

Doin' it 4 Tv

MC, can you please get the sorting issue fixed? I have unseen episodes spread all over the place.