cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Need help?

CU issues!

Showmaxed

Re: CU issues!

No change on mine. Check tonight if your Explora 1 is still on software build 99/2 ?

Doin' it 4 Tv

The Monday shows have moved from random spots to the top of my list. Has the sorting issue been sorted??

Showmaxed

Ja / Nee - I did now find those soapies near the bottom :-( .... but at this stage it does still look like there's a lot less than there was.

I suspect MC have done this combining to make people more aware of what's available, but after the ordering fix (some of us expect that in the next software update), if it's still too crowded they're going to achieve the opposite.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

They've also removed the "Shows" section which is now part of "TV Shows" (too crowded IMO)...

Although some of us said we don't like this change, I've since noticed that they seem to have got rid of most of the soapies from CU / CU+ which is making the list far less cumbersome to navigate, and as such I'm finding this combined folder isn't too bad... but will it last? And will they stop fiddling now?

Is this not maybe just because of the sorting issues? Last time I noticed the soapies they were almost all right at the bottom - the only good part about the sorting problem. Man LOL

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

@Optimist nope probably not 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

They've also removed the "Shows" section which is now part of "TV Shows" (too crowded IMO)...

Although some of us said we don't like this change, I've since noticed that they seem to have got rid of most of the soapies from CU / CU+ which is making the list far less cumbersome to navigate, and as such I'm finding this combined folder isn't too bad... but will it last? And will they stop fiddling now?

BoxOffice

(Shows you're watching) Mine still out of sequence . The Voice (10/02) and Ed Stafford (12/02) slots into the front of my list , followed by 13/02 12/02, etc

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

OK - I think if you look carefully in the TV Shows sections you will find many other shows (that you possibly don't watch) out of sequence. If you only focus on the "TV Shows You're Watching" section it is sometimes more difficult to spot since new shows do appear to get added in the correct place but older shows get stuck.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

No Krugie no new software up date. Optimist there are no pure CU+ shows that we are  currently watching. 

When I went through the  currently watching list now I noticed that I have missed that Manifest is still out of sequence. Maybe it went through a time warp or something.😁✈

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doccie

I have  explora 1 and 2

1 has version L99

2 has version L45

I have deleted  a series on Explora 1, Vietnam, which is a tuesday program, and then put it back and it went back exactly where I took it out from - it was and is back to last position where it shout be between the Monday and Wednesday programs.

Explora 2 added series but come up it a haphazard sequence not in date order

So yes it still doesn't work as well as when you push the "tv guide/ back button" to get you to the planner you get there but on ny dstv channels tab instead of Schedules.