Did you mean: 
Need help?

CU issues!

89 REPLIES 89
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: CU issues!

@Optimist wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

This morning I could not get CU series to play, all I got was a blank screen. Rebooted, then got a message which I couldn't fully read as it was long and disappeared very quickly, but it basically referred to not connecting to the primary decoder. Rebooted both decoders. Things seem to be fine thereafter, will see tonight.

MC was making adjustments to the authentication system this morning, may be related.

Thanks, was really frustrating.

Showmaxed

@MadCat wrote:

This morning I could not get CU series to play, all I got was a blank screen. Rebooted, then got a message which I couldn't fully read as it was long and disappeared very quickly, but it basically referred to not connecting to the primary decoder. Rebooted both decoders. Things seem to be fine thereafter, will see tonight.

MC was making adjustments to the authentication system this morning, may be related.

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

BoxOffice

Primary 2A : 47/2  (Seems like the sorting on You've been Watching... is now correct)

Second 2A : 45/2

Go figure

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

Do you guys still remember the good old days when we were told about a new software release....

*sigh*

Smiley Indifferent

Wait, the competition will come and then it will be too late for them to sort out the mass of service concerns!

Can't be bothered to make any further comment... was a great company, stuffed up by eroded values.

Trending

mine was also fixed. last i checked 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

Do you guys still remember the good old days when we were told about a new software release....

*sigh*

Smiley Indifferent

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Great, looking forward to 101/2 (with fingers crossed though). Thanks for checking :-)

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

No change on mine. Check tonight if your Explora 1 is still on software build 99/2 ?

If I'm looking at the correct thing, I have 101/2.

My sorting issue is definetly sorted, for now anyway.

Trending

No Change on mine last night 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~