Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

CU issues!

Re: CU issues!

Hi @MadCat and @Luke, we are looking into this.~

Red Carpet

On CU+, for New Girl, there is a message that episide 7 was the final episode, but the EPG (and Wikipedia) shows an episode 8.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Same with NCIS LA on my side (2A). Saw it yesterday

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

Some interesting things happening on my CU:

I have 12 episodes of NCIS LA season 9 loaded. They are all unwatched, yet I did watch these when the series was been screened and loaded weekly.

I have Nashville season 6 with 3 episodes loaded - 6, 7, and 8. This info reflects as ep 8 of 8. Then I have ep 9 of season 6 loaded separately. The info on this reads ep 9 of 8.

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

Where has the paper clip attachment option that did later work now gone MC??

My bad for this part, it's still there but is used by clicking on the button called "Browse" below the left bottom corner of the reply window.

Tags (1)
Red Carpet

Something was definitely "broken" with the update!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

@MadCat I have the same slowness of cu it's all software update related amongst other things 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

By the way, before I'm told to do so - I did reboot the decorder.

Highlighted
Showmaxed

@MadCat wrote:

Wanted to take photos, but I don't think I can load / post them.

Unfortunately so, the "Photos" option is not visible to others (except maybe the Mods).

Why is this still not fixed months later MC??

Where has the paper clip attachment option that did later work now gone MC??

This is an essential tool for us to give you feedback MC!

Doin' it 4 Tv

CU issues!

Looks like post a download on 24th, things have gone awry with CU.

1. When opening CU, everything initially says "loading...". Never had this before.

2. Items that have been watched are still reflecting as new. Wanted to take photos, but I don't think I can load / post them.

Checked dad's Explora, same thing happening there.

Please fix, especially the "new" situation.