Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

CU issues!

BoxOffice

Re: CU issues!

@MadCat wrote:

My CU list is newest first. Castle Rock loaded new episode from Monday, but is sitting in last week's section of my list - has not moved to the top. Just an FYI.

What software version are you on? I also reported this yesterday but then picked up it was only on my FT Exploras - my personal Explora 1 showed it correctly.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

@felidahmusonda wrote:

Grace,

PLEASE HELP ME!!! i have been reporting my catchup issues with live chat on DSTV now for over 4 months!

MY account is in Zambia and the channel Zambezi Magic 160 on our guide has NOT one catch up show showing anymore!!! I have been trying to get this resolved but nothing has worked!

the date my family Zambia, My kitchen Party Zambia, Land Lady Meets Land Lord and countless other shows are not longer showing and they used to before October 2018!! I am no sure who else to ask for help!!!!

This forum is for South Africa only . You'll have to make use of one or more of the options here 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
Action

My CU list is newest first. Castle Rock loaded new episode from Monday, but is sitting in last week's section of my list - has not moved to the top. Just an FYI.

New poster

Grace,

PLEASE HELP ME!!! i have been reporting my catchup issues with live chat on DSTV now for over 4 months!

MY account is in Zambia and the channel Zambezi Magic 160 on our guide has NOT one catch up show showing anymore!!! I have been trying to get this resolved but nothing has worked!

the date my family Zambia, My kitchen Party Zambia, Land Lady Meets Land Lord and countless other shows are not longer showing and they used to before October 2018!! I am no sure who else to ask for help!!!!

@Jan-Horn, glad to hear that Smiley Happy

Doin' it 4 Tv

I do have both episodes on CU now Grace. it was just E15 that loaded only last night. We had E16  since it aired. There were a few funnies on the Explora this week at one stage we had no. nothing zero CU titles loaded all were on CU+ only but a hard reboot restored all that. Thanks 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab

Hi @Jan-Horn, the episode was played back again. On this end, we have E15 and E16 on CU. Can you PM me your smartcard number. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Ok NCIS E15 loaded overnight 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn, E15 has been expedited. 

What is the progress with NCIS E15 it is still only on CU+

Doin' it 4 Tv

All our CU tiles were missing. VOD only showed 5 assets downloaded. A hard reboot restored the CU titles but NCIS E15 is still only on CU+