Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

CU issues!

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: CU issues!

@krugie wrote:

@Luke7777 wrote:

45/2 on the primary. 43/2 on the other one. It's only 5-0 that got stuck at the back... Masterchef, etc, all moved to the front of the queue

Not sure when 45/2 arrived....

Is the issue on both or only on 45/2? I think 45/2 is new? My suspicions currently still leans towards a change in software causing this based on observations on my side.

Not really watching on 43/2, so I won't know.   45/2 definitely new ..  sometime this week I suppose, which is why only one decoder has been affected so far 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

In the meantime...

We're watching less mainstream series so not going to try monitor this, but I have a theory - maybe they're trying to compensate for the

delivered-to-some-only bug with multiple loading at different times, some of which is then unusually out of order.

I think a much wider examination of titles is likely needed to determine any more.

That certainly is a possibility but then they need to re-look their sorting field. It should then be "Aired Date" and not "Loading Date" to be of any proper use. 

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

@Luke7777 wrote:

45/2 on the primary. 43/2 on the other one. It's only 5-0 that got stuck at the back... Masterchef, etc, all moved to the front of the queue

Is the issue on both or only on 45/2? I think 45/2 is new? My suspicions currently still leans towards a change in software causing this based on observations on my side.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Action

@krugie wrote:

@Luke7777 @MadCat - what software versions are you on? Did you perhaps receive an update that you are/were not aware of? I have this issue on 2 decoders but not the 3rd so it is very strange.

@Luke7777 wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

101 shows are loading but not moving up to newest part of list.

Hawaii 5-0 did the same for me

Don't know and not able to check. Really posting more of an FYI for MC. As long as i receive the latest episodes, not going to fight about how they are listed.

Red Carpet

In the meantime...

We're watching less mainstream series so not going to try monitor this, but I have a theory - maybe they're trying to compensate for the

delivered-to-some-only bug with multiple loading at different times, some of which is then unusually out of order.

I think a much wider examination of titles is likely needed to determine any more.

BoxOffice

@Luke7777 @MadCat - what software versions are you on? Did you perhaps receive an update that you are/were not aware of? I have this issue on 2 decoders but not the 3rd so it is very strange.

@Luke7777 wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

Action

Anime

I have the same issues about the sequence programmes appear in "what your watching" and on the channel/ mnet tab.

They are all haphazard now. The old are at the top, and yes it is sorted according to newest first. At an observation it appears that the channel 101 programs are affected by the above

This is both on my Explora 1 and 2

Also happened at the same time,

Not a CU issue but if you push the Schedule and then return button, it got you to Planner/ Schedule tab now it goes to Planner/ TV Guide/My DSTV Channels

I have restarted. Stayed the same