cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

CU issues!

BoxOffice

Re: CU issues!

E16 loaded last night. We decided to wait for E15 to load before watch it, now I see that all the episodes have been removed from CU and are only available  on CU+ Smiley Frustrated

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab

@Jan-Horn, E15 has been expedited. 

@MadCat - You welcome Smiley Happy. Checking with the CU team to find out about this title, we'll update you soonest. 

Action

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat- Nashville's capturing error has been corrected. The 100 E2 is on platforms, and NCIS is also loaded (we don't have E14 though). 

Thank you for the feedback.

With regards to NCIS, episodes are not missing, if they were I would post in the missing thread. What I am saying is that I havr 14 episodes of NCIS available on my CU to watch. This cannot be correct, normally there is a maximum of 4.

My concern with this situation ( and it should be noted that I have no technical info to back this up only reason and deduction), if I have 14 episodes of something taking up the finite space on my CU, other things cannot download. One of the possible reasons I have things missing.

BoxOffice

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Jan-Horn, let's confirm that and get back to you. 

See my screen shot

NCIS.jpg 

Hi Jan-Horn, let's confirm that and get back to you. 

BoxOffice

NCIS E14 has been loaded but E15 is only loaded on CU+

@MadCat - Nashville's capturing error has been corrected. The 100 E2 is on platforms, and NCIS is also loaded (we don't have E14 though). 

Hi MadCat, checking this for you and we'll revert back with an update. 

Action

E2 of 100 loaded Friday. Managed to watch it yesterday before it expired last night?! Currently have ep 1 & 3.

Nashville numbering still incorrect. Latest ep says 11 of 8?!

I have 14 (yes 14!!) episodes of NCIS: LA loaded.