Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Catch Up Message "This Service is only available on selected package

6 REPLIES
New poster

Re: Catch Up Message "This Service is only available on selected package

No I have had these decoders for a year now. However the primary decoder had an issue where it wasn't recording properly, I deleted all the error recordings and when I finished it froze then rebooted and the problem started so I assume a bug. Not sure what MC did, they said they sent a signal and after about 30 minutes or so the problem resolved.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

So it was a service authentication issue that MC failed to set up properly? Did you change decoders recently?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Thanks, I was getting no joy from MC yesterday however this morning after I sent this a CS agent managed to resolve the issue. Much appreciated for the time taken to reply.

BoxOffice

If you have a package that should be giving you access to these services and you are not able to and had access before, then it is either an authentication issue or a new sw bug. Both are MCs problem.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Hi GeoffD, Do you know if there is a solution to this issue? My primary decoder started yesterday giving me this message. Box office and record functions are working fine and catch up is updating I just can't view anything.

Thanks

Doug

BoxOffice

Is this on the decoders or on the online or webs services?

Which decoders do you have?

Viewer

Catch Up Message "This Service is only available on selected package

I get a message that "This service is only available on selected package" every time I want to watch a programme on Catch Up. This problem only started a couple of days ago. I am subscribed to Premium + Extra View package. I also noticed the Show option in the Catch Up menu is greyed out. Please how do I resolve this?