Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Catch Up problems

SOLVED
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Catch Up problems

I have a solution. I came to this group looking for solution...and I only found a fraction of the solution... the main problem here is the network quality....my explora was saying...catchup isn't allowed in the country. When I checked the network bars...they were almost blank...some channels wernt even playing...like BET  and discovery .... so... I took it to my own hands to climb the ladder and turn the LNB anti clockwise a little bit...with some help from my wife inside the house watching the blue bars on ..."Settings; Satellite Settings; Home Network" as soon as they were almost full with the blueness...I tied up the LNB and climbed down... Lo-and behold... BET was now playing and there wasnt a problem with any channel Not playing.... catch up wasnt working though. So. I went to sleep and....guess what...when I woke up the next day. Catch up was up and working. Box office was up and working...after 2 weeks of calling dstv customer care... and they were saying...they don't know what the problem is coz on their side..all is well. Anyways...after you do all that I did...reboot the decoder to factory settings...and don't format the drive so you don't lose all your stuff. And...enjoy catching up. PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE I ATTACHED TO SEE HOW THE NETWORK BARS SHOULD BÈ LIKE.

Viewer

I have tge same problem  and I don't know what to do, did you get a solution for your problem

New poster

There is nothing on catch up

@Tebellotbt wrote:

Still not working

New poster

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Geoffth - go to CU, scroll to series and press the "options" button - scroll to show and change it to "ready to watch". Then check if you're normal CU is loading. 

There is nothing to catch up

New poster

There is nothing to catch up

New poster

Still not working

New poster

I am having the same problem, did you eventually find a solution?

Anime

They have had problems since their major system update. Has anybody checked your signal strength? If Catchup starts downloading at the support centre ( can take up to 48hrs), then the problem could be with your installation. Might be worth your while recalling the original installer.

Good Luck

New poster

I bought explorer in August and catchup has never worked. There is a message that says Dstv Catchup is not available in this country. No one at Dstv could help resolve this to-date

New poster

Thank you Marthie, i will take it tomorrow