Need help?

Catch Up problems

SOLVED
14 REPLIES
Extra

Re: Catch Up problems

I don't have series on catchup and can't watch the walking dead

@Mcmots try resetting to factory default without formatting the decoder and see if the issue persists. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

I think we get it....

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

There is no ready to watch !

New poster

This solution is not working 

New poster

Why is the solution you are offering not working? 

New poster

It’s not working 

New poster

Go the Catch Up and go to Series and press options and then change it from Ready to watch to All it worked for me and everything is working 100%

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Nteseng wrote:

We have a DSTV explorer and when we try to catch up we get a message that says the decoder is not a PVR. But it has been working all along. Please help. See attached

Have had MC activate the PVR function. IF you have you would be charged an extra R90 per month access fee. If this is the case the PVR function may not have been properly activated and you will have to contact MC to rectify. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab
New poster

We have a DSTV explorer and when we try to catch up we get a message that says the decoder is not a PVR. But it has been working all along. Please help. See attached