Did you mean: 
Need help?

Catch Up problems

SOLVED
Anime

Re: Catch Up problems

SORRY but not solved. My message alternates between:

Catchup not available in your country, and

"We are downloading the latest movies,series and more to your DStv Explora.Check back soon to see what we have lined up for you."

This has been going on for at least 10 days. I assumed it was due to the upgrade but 10 days? Really?

I had error code, which I cleared then rebooted twice, no joy!

Anime

SORRY but not solved. My message alternates between:

Catchup not available in your country, and

"We are downloading the latest movies,series and more to your DStv Explora.Check back soon to see what we have lined up for you."

This has been going on for at least 10 days. I assumed it was due to the upgrade but 10 days? Really?

I had error code, which I cleared then rebooted twice, no joy!

Red Carpet

@Wallace wrote:

Yes it is now no catchup for days .yet still have to pay for it .

MC will tell you it is a free value-added service and that you don't pay for it. Subscribers without CU (or with fewer CU items on older types of decoders) pay the same subscription fee - although there is the small issue of the PVR access fee.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

Yes it is now no catchup for days .yet still have to pay for it .

@Wallace, is the issue still there? 

New poster

How was it solved ??? Mine is doing the same thing as well 

Hi  @penny, still having trouble with Catch Up.~ 

Viewer

Please help mine says "We are downloading the latest movies,series and more to your DStv Explora.Check back soon to see what we have lined up for you."

I have been waiting for 3days now nothing happens,call center cannot help,this is a dstv explora. 

Extra

I don't have series on catchup and can't watch the walking dead

@Mcmots try resetting to factory default without formatting the decoder and see if the issue persists.