Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Episodes are does not appearing on Catch Up (Compact) as they should

2 REPLIES 2
Doccie

Re: Episodes are does not appearing on Catch Up (Compact) as they should

@ltshizane_DStv1 Today I saw that Brave episode 8 has appeared on Catch Up and I thank you for help with that. 

However today I also noticed that Ransom (117) isn't being updated anymore.  The last episode uploaded was episode 6.  It looks like episode 7 & 8 are missing (I haven't spotted any repeats for 8 but next weeks episode is 9, so I am assuming episode 8 has been shown.)

Re: Episodes are does not appearing on Catch Up (Compact) as they should

Hi @Fourtuner, we will take this up with the Catch Up team.~LTS 

Doccie

Episodes are does not appearing on Catch Up (Compact) as they should

I've noticed 2/3 shows that we are watching have not have had episodes updates as they should:

The Brave 115:  Episode 8 is missing.  It was first shown on Monday 17th.

Midsommer Murders 117:  Episode 1 showed last week Sunday 16, I checked the entire week hoping it would be uploaded to Catch Up so I wouldn't have to record it & yesterday Saturday after I record the last repeat, it appears Smiley Frustrated

Not the first issues I've had with Catch Up. When Instinct was being shown, I found expiring dates on some episodes were way shorter than what they should have been.  I was going to watch Next of King on Catch Up, forgot about it, remembered it about two or three weeks later when episode 1 was about to expire & found no other episodes had been uploaded.