Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Examples of rubbish CU / CU+ service

Red Carpet

Re: Examples of rubbish CU / CU+ service

@krugie wrote:

But when I do a CU search for Carb or for Effe it only shows episodes 2 and 6. Totally useless.

I had the same results originally, but just tried it again and now the search-resulting folder shows all episodes from 3 to 6 - so is this now fixed, or related to E2 having expired? Guess we'll never know, and can only hope that this is being learnt from...  :-/

BoxOffice

I have now watched episode 2 so the folder appeared in the TV Shows I'm Watching section. When I open the folder from there it shows episodes 2 to 6. But when I do a CU search for Carb or for Effe it only shows episodes 2 and 6. Totally useless.

Thanks for finding in on CU+ though @Optimist - at least I now only missed episode 1. I didn't even think of looking on CU/CU+.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

BTW, the whole folder disappeared from the Series section at one stage before downloading, but by using the trick of starting the streaming of an episode I managed to get a folder copy in my "You're Watching" section and have used that since.

(So... you are already starting to see a whole bunch of our nightmare experiences MC, even though the thread is still brand new.)

Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

The Carbonaro Effect S6E6 - expires a week earlier than the other episodes.

When I do a search on CU only episodes 2 and 6 show (with episode 2 expiring tomorrow)?

I saw the same at one stage since this morning, which is awfully similar to the usual compared-between-sections behaviour of some other series in the past.

Perhaps more ok than you now here due to my already having downloaded the rest, and maybe my lot should watch them quickly then.

(Episode 2 will expire soon but it's a day later after downloading, as happens with all CU+ in MC's way of doing things.)

Highlighted
BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

When I do a search on CU only episodes 2 and 6 show (with episode 2 expiring tomorrow)?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

EDIT: Could be due to 136 making a later change to broadcasting double episodes, if they did that which I doubt - either way confusing, and certainly a regular real CU / CU+ mistake in far too many other examples for far too many years.

Red Carpet

136 Discovery Family has a series on CU+  (The Carbonaro Effect S6).

Found it in the crowded Series section, but there's still no Channels tab for this channel.

Problems like these were discussed many, many months ago on the forum, but no sign of improvements.

If you do choose to answer MC, please also tell us why we should bother still passing anything on...

Red Carpet

Examples of rubbish CU / CU+ service

Look at Robbie Collins: Growing Pains which will still repeat on channel 103.

Now compare it to the misspelled title on CU+, and the way that synopsis' English has been messed up.

Endless examples like this...