Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Madam Secretary E15 on Explora 2A

SOLVED
4 REPLIES
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Madam Secretary E15 on Explora 2A

Smiley Very Happy I thought a much. My reply were sort of info for general consumption. 

In any case Madam Secretary loaded on CU a short while ago

Explora 2A (primary) Pace HD PVR 2P (XV)  SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab
Action

Smiley Happy Was just joking. Couldn't be bothered to ask for something that shouldn't be needed in the first place.. 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

Luke you should be able to post screen shots with that ranking because I could post them when ranked "Romance" . What I do is send a PM to one of the Mods immediately after I post and it gets approved very quickly. It seems that they do not monitor the up loading of individual members images and alerting them help. You may rank up to the magic "Action" soon after you have completed 125 reply's. That is if my observations are correct. It seem to be based on reply's that is the post count less topics started by you. 

Action

It's because you can post screenshots and we can't Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Madam Secretary E15 on Explora 2A

Mad Cat wrote elsewhere "yesterday was a very Madam Secretary 1.jpg on CU" and I tend to agree

Madam Secretary E15 did not load on time last night in fact Taken which aired after Madam Secretary loaded 2 minutes after it aired and Madam Secretary only loaded sometime during the night but then the disappointment it on;y loaded on CU+ 

see my screen shots

Madam Secretary 2.jpg