Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

New poster

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MrSmooth wrote:

Hi MC

My secondary explora has the good doctor loaded while my primary does not.

This seems to be happening quite alot lately. Can someone please explain how this is possible?

Hi @MrSmooth - 

For Catch Up content to reach your box, it is compressed and then played out over the satellite. So essentially all the shows, movies, kids shows, documentaries, sport etc. sit on a carousel that is played out throughout the course of the day. Each show is played out at least 3 times to give your box a chance to get it.

Thanks for the explanation.I have it loaded.

@MrSmooth wrote:

Hi MC

This seems to be happening quite alot lately. Can someone please explain how this is possible?

Hi @MrSmooth - 

For Catch Up content to reach your box, it is compressed and then played out over the satellite. So essentially all the shows, movies, kids shows, documentaries, sport etc. sit on a carousel that is played out throughout the course of the day. Each show is played out at least 3 times to give your box a chance to get it.

New poster

Hi MC

Action

Missing

Sleepy Hollow ep 3

Sleepy Hollow ep 4

Action

@krugiewrote:

@MadCatwrote:

@krugiewrote:

@MadCatwrote:

@krugiewrote:

Missing the final episode of American Horror Story (Episode 11).

On Explora CU?

On both my Exploras yes.

Interesting, then I'm missing

AHS ep 1 to 11

I have never received an episode of AHS on Explora CU.

OK I had a chance to check quickly - it's actually on CU+ - apologies. Only 2 episodes available at a time but episode 11 has not been loaded so only episode 10 now available.

OK, so no longer requiring AHS.

BoxOffice

@chrisvdhwrote:

What has happened to the last two episodes of Homeland on CU?  I have nothing there.

I still have both on my Explora 1, but episode 11 is expiring 16/05.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Anime

What has happened to the last two episodes of Homeland on CU?  I have nothing there.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

Still missing (the founder) on normal CU. The Explora 2a had it loaded Sunday night I had mine explora 1 loaded Monday morning but only on cu+ and its still on cu+

Explora 2a signal is weaker than mine  yet it gets it days before I doSmiley Mad

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

@MadCatwrote:

@krugiewrote:

@MadCatwrote:

@krugiewrote:

On Explora CU?

On both my Exploras yes.

AHS ep 1 to 11

OK I had a chance to check quickly - it's actually on CU+ - apologies. Only 2 episodes available at a time but episode 11 has not been loaded so only episode 10 now available.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@krugiewrote:

@MadCatwrote:

@krugiewrote:

On Explora CU?

On both my Exploras yes.

AHS ep 1 to 11