Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Optimist wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Optimistapologies, but I can't confirm the numbering.

Sorry for not being clearer @MadCat  - I'm certain of the episode number which was definitely used (possibly just to make the SBRs work), just wanted confirmation of its content so they can include the correct one for others.

As I've recalled / been reminded;

Ep. 3 - A lady who contemplated suicide due to her experiences.

4 - The special re Jehovas Witnesses

5 - The negro church's "partnership"

6 - Haven't watched it yet (load shedding), but apparently about Miscavige's missing wife and Tom Cruise's wedding

Apologies, misunderstood.

The episodes (order incorrect) I have seen thus far:

Where is Shelly Miscavige

The Nation of Islam

Private Investigator / Mike's friend who gave him a job

Valerie - Shelly Miscavige's assistant

Interviews with Leah and Mike's family

Jehova's Witnesses

Showmaxed

@MadCat wrote:

Sorry for not being clearer @MadCat  - I'm certain of the episode number which was definitely used (possibly just to make the SBRs work), just wanted confirmation of its content so they can include the correct one for others.

As I've recalled / been reminded;

Ep. 3 - A lady who contemplated suicide due to her experiences.

4 - The special re Jehovas Witnesses

5 - The negro church's "partnership"

6 - Haven't watched it yet (load shedding), but apparently about Miscavige's missing wife and Tom Cruise's wedding

Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing:

Death in Paradise ep 4 & 5

Walking Dead ep 9

FBI ep 4

Resident

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

Note that as far as I recall, episode 4 was a mid-season special, but was still called episode 4. It was about the Jehovas Witnesses being examined and compared to Scientology.

@MadCat  , perhaps you can confirm?

This dept. is not capable in its current form MC.

Showmaxed

Note that as far as I recall, episode 4 was a mid-season special, but was still called episode 4. It was about the Jehovas Witnesses being examined and compared to Scientology.

@MadCat  , perhaps you can confirm?

This dept. is not capable in its current form MC.

Highlighted
Showmaxed

Channel 170: Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath on CU+

1. Up to late last night you only had Ep. 3 on offer, Ep. 4 to 6 had not been made available with delays of up to two weeks.

2. By this morning changes were made. Firstly, there's a CU+ notice that the studio cancelled Ep. 4 - not true, I've checked my video-copy logs and we did get that broadcast on the 31st of Jan.

3. Ep. 5 - your entry for this CU+ episode claims it was also broadcast last night - not true, it was broadcast on the 7th of Feb.

4. Ep. 5 - your entry for this CU+ episode claims it will expire two days after the day it should when comparing to other episodes in the file.

QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  QA  !!!!!!!!!!

Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing:

Walking Dead ep 9

FBI ep 4

Resident (last night's ep)

ABC Murders ep 3 - was there yesterday, gone this morning

Red Carpet

I currently only have Walking Dead on CU+. It was definitely on normal CU during the first halve of the season and always loaded very quick after broadcast. I also see it is tagged as "New Season" which is not technically correct . It was  just on a break - even though it was for a couple of months.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing:

Walking Dead ep 9

FBI ep 4

Doccie

The Seventies missing on CU+ and DSTV now

Has The Gifted gone on a break, can't find any episode this week on CU+ or DSTV Now and there are no schedule programs on EPG. There should be a total of 15 episodes