Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Showmaxed

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Optimist , Yes. Every query is sent to the relevant dept or team to look into and advise accordingly. Once an update has been received, we then feedback. And yes we definately want to help our customers. 

Sorry but I can't believe that, most queries are never responded to.

So, I suggest that every one of them is given a response to say it is being attended to, like we've asked before.

Many thanks

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Missing:

Death in Paradise ep 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8

MC, please advise why the above is not loading on CU.

MC??

MC???

MC????

@MadCat , on this we have Ep5, 6, 7 & 8 loaded. We're checking with the CU team, then we'll feedback. 

Thank you for at least acknowledging my post. Telling me what you have is not helpful. The point is, I don't have it and have been posting for weeks.....

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Missing:

MC??

MC???

MC????

@MadCat , on this we have Ep5, 6, 7 & 8 loaded. We're checking with the CU team, then we'll feedback. 

@Optimist wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

...181: Air Crash Investigation S18 on CU+, but it actually started 6 weeks ago so you're missing all those episodes which may still be available.

Also note that the only file, for episode 9, can't have aired last night as stated as it's only scheduled to premiere on the channel next Thursday night...

1. These issues were never fixed.

2. Last night, next week's episode was added to the CU+ offering.

@Optimist , we are checking with the teams - an update will follow once received. 

@Optimist wrote:

@Grace_DStv1  and other Mods;

1. Kindly confirm that our reports and queries are still reaching the CU Team?

2. Why is there no feedback posted here anymore?

Please answer.

Surely MC want this feedback, and to help its customers??

@Optimist , Yes. Every query is sent to the relevant dept or team to look into and advise accordingly. Once an update has been received, we then feedback. And yes we definately want to help our customers. 

Showmaxed

It turned out that there was a new person to contact now, but I did then get a response assuring me that the matter will be attended to.

Please all note - I only particularly mentioned the Moderator called Grace as she's been more helpful than others to me recently.

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

...181: Air Crash Investigation S18 on CU+, but it actually started 6 weeks ago so you're missing all those episodes which may still be available.

Also note that the only file, for episode 9, can't have aired last night as stated as it's only scheduled to premiere on the channel next Thursday night...

1. These issues were never fixed.

2. Last night, next week's episode was added to the CU+ offering.

Why is the CU Team ignoring our reports?? Do the people involved there, and those Mods informing them of our reports, know that not fixing these things is likely to be in violation of the contracts MC has with the studios and other suppliers??

Must I really contact management about the lack of efforts going on at this forum??

If not immediately addressed, a link to this post will be sent to the secretary of the GM of Customer Services - I have the email address, and phone number, and we know each other quite well.....

EDIT @  09:12 : email sent

Showmaxed

@Grace_DStv1  and other Mods;

1. Kindly confirm that our reports and queries are still reaching the CU Team?

2. Why is there no feedback posted here anymore?

Please answer.

Surely MC want this feedback, and to help its customers??

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Missing:

MC??

MC???

MC????

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Missing:

MC??

MC???