cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Telenovela

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Did that, but still nothing. All tuner levels are very high in the 90s. So i don't see any problem there

@FIFO, Timeless Ep 1 has already been added. Trust and Madam Secretary are on Ep 1 and 2. The Good Doctor is on Ep 13 and Save Me is now on Ep 2. Please reboot the decoder and check if the titles will load after a few hours. Before rebooting the decoder, ensure that there's signal on all tuners. 

Highlighted
Telenovela

Hi MC, I'm missing Timeless ep1, Madam Secretary, Trust ep 1 (I have ep2 strange), Only have ep12 of The Good Doctor, ep1 of Save me

Thank you

@MrSmooth wrote:

Hi MC

Arrow EP 19 and 22 has the same expiry date 12/06. Please correct before it goes missing.

@MrSmooth - an update is being done, correct dates should reflect later today. 

@MrSmooth wrote:

Hi MC

Arrow EP 19 and 22 has the same expiry date 12/06. Please correct before it goes missing.

Hi @MrSmooth - On it, we'll revert back soonest. 

New poster

Hi MC

@Optimist wrote:

BTW, the older CU+ file listing for One Strange Rock didn't even have the correct total-episode info, the team believe there's 9 episodes but the online guide indicates there's 10 (ending with ep. 10 this Wed., and that repeated the following Wed.)

@Grace_DStv1/ other Mods involved - nothing personal, I know you're trying. However I've basically now given up...

Hi @Optimist - Before Ep 6 it was scheduled on PULL but this was an error, which was then rectified - sorry about that. It can only be viewed online and app. 

@MrSmooth wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MrSmooth wrote:

Hi MC

My secondary explora has the good doctor loaded while my primary does not.

This seems to be happening quite alot lately. Can someone please explain how this is possible?

Hi @MrSmooth - 

For Catch Up content to reach your box, it is compressed and then played out over the satellite. So essentially all the shows, movies, kids shows, documentaries, sport etc. sit on a carousel that is played out throughout the course of the day. Each show is played out at least 3 times to give your box a chance to get it.

Thanks for the explanation.I have it loaded.

Great Smiley Happy

BoxOffice

BTW, the older CU+ file listing for One Strange Rock didn't even have the correct total-episode info, the team believe there's 9 episodes but the online guide indicates there's 10 (ending with ep. 10 this Wed., and that repeated the following Wed.)

@Grace_DStv1/ other Mods involved - nothing personal, I know you're trying. However I've basically now given up...

BoxOffice

One Strange Rock from 181 NatGeo hasn't been added to CU+ since episode 6 (aired on Wed. 2 May)

Such bad service that this folder will be empty after tomorrow!

No explanations will be acceptable, and if it was removed from CU+ then why was there no announcement made on MC's one and only public community platform !!!??????

And where is the essential CU / CU+ monthly info we were told would continue and is ESSENTIAL for the subscriber community !!!??????

Whatever CU team / system changes are underway, clearly far from good enough... a shocking joke!