cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

BoxOffice

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Mod Grace DSTV Madam Secretary E12 loaded last night on CU. It must be noted that of the 18 Titles listed in my "Tv shows you are watching" we experienced this problem only twice first with Station 19 and now with Madam Secretary.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

I'll have to add more about BO (uses the same VOD streams as CU does), there's some original developments today.

I had reason to reboot.

A long time later, I discover one more BO title now missing and much of the display order changed (this behaviour not noticed before for either of these developments).

Closer inspection of the BO PVR list webpage reveals that two of the titles I have are not even listed there, and another two listed there are not on my Explora (one will have been before the reboot but I don't know which one).

Any more detail would have to wait until I'm caught up with the software, but I think the point about the state of the service is now well and truly made.

BoxOffice

I will PM you my physical address. Your nearest field office would be Johannesburg or is it Bloemfontein. That would be between 160 and 300km
Community Manager

@Jan-Horn, we're trying to get someone from the Field Service department to come and assist with a forced software upgrade. 

BoxOffice

@Nontsiki_DStv1 Well I did post a screenshot for you on the 21st of August further down the thread but I will attach it again. Now see if we are allowed to post images it would be so much easier...... I am dumb folded how my physical address help to solve MC to load Madam Secretary E12 on CU. I am in South Africa in the City of Welkom. please clarify and I will gladly PM you my SC number if that will help.......
Community Manager

Hi @Jan-Horn, we're trying to check what the problem could be. May you please take a screenshot of your software version under Information Central and also confirm your physical address via PM. 

Showmaxed

I suppose I better just finish what I started.

Handmaid's Tale arrived on CU later yesterday.

This week's Elementary is still on CU+ on my Explora 1, I presume most or all others reporting here did get it on CU.

Nothing else, but we're not currently watching a lot.

(And not going to make a separate post for this;

Missing on BO will often not get reported as most people don't know what to expect.

I'm currently just missing the recently released Early Man (not needed).

All the other (about 8) new titles sent over the last couple of days were received.

EDIT: So I have 31 of the currently expected 32 BO titles - based on the info at https://boxoffice.dstv.com/browse-movies/pvr

Note that on the second page, Acts Of Violence, The Strangers Prey At Night, Space Chicken, Lady Bird, and The Live Series 6: Jason Goliath have all expired and the list has just not been updated to reflect that.)

I won't be monitoring what's now missing, recorded and saw Elementary.

/end

BoxOffice

Still no response from the Mods regarding Madam Secretary E 12 missing from CU
BoxOffice

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Optimist- we appreciate all the feedback we get from you guys, this really helps us improve our service to you. 

Hi Grace Madam Secretary E12 is still missing on CU. It has been loaded on CU+ though. See my screen shot
Highlighted

@Optimist - we appreciate all the feedback we get from you guys, this really helps us improve our service to you.