Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Missing

The Good Wife aired 27th

Strike Back aired 28th

BoxOffice

All three Episodes of Taken Loaded on CU during he night. So I do not have a problem anymore.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

I see the @mad cat reported at https://community.dstv.com/t5/Catch-Up/CU-list/m-p/4279#M355 That taken is on CU
BoxOffice

@Cya_DStv1 I notice that taken all episodes are only available on CU+.I am not sure weather they were on CU before the forced update. Can The mods please confirm on which platform it should be available
Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat Is the title still missing, it has been loaded yesterday together with Station 19. Is that an Explora 2 that you are using?
Also, were you also amongst the few that had a forced software pushed to their decoders last week?

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing

The Good Fight aired on 27th

Station 19 aired on 27th

Doin' it 4 Tv

Please do Jan-Horn as this forced update was to initially rectify issues that came with the last update.

BoxOffice

MC field services did a forced update of the software on the Explora this morning. It took about 10 minutes after the installation for all the titles CU and BO to reload. We will monitor and report back.
BoxOffice

That sound very much like the situation on my Explora after the last update. Only a few CU titles and 5 Boxoffice titles. Vod Status showed 66 asses downloaded. Thought I would give its a chance to recover but after a day did a hard reboot (full power off). a Day later the system fully recovered and Vod Status currently stand at 595 assets downloaded.
Showmaxed

Most likely related to the current s/w bug, doesn't seem to be a CU dept. service issue.

Your decoder is certainly more sensitive or long term affected than most.