cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Optimist Have seen the thread and busy collecting the information.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat There seems to have been a delay with loading Babylon Berlin but episode 2 as communicated will be loaded later today. There was a confirmed issue with that particular asset, with re to Graves, we are yet to receive feedback.

Showmaxed

@Cya_DStv1, in case you haven't seen it, I believe this will also relate to your VOD stream behaviour study:

Missing on Explora Box Office (BO)

Doin' it 4 Tv

Still missing:
@MadCat wrote:

Missing

Graves ep 3

Babylon Berlin ep 2

Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing

Graves ep 3

Babylon Berlin ep 2

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

Still missing

The Good Fight

Found, eventually.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Still missing

The Good Fight

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Jan-Horn wrote:
My post caused a bit of confusion because it is not very clear. Mad Cat posted that THE GOOD WIFE aired on 27 Aug is missing on CU. My wife was The Good Wife Fan and I only watched the last few seasons. I thought that it may now be repeated on on of the channels and I may be able to catch up on what I missed. Coud not find it using Word search so I now presume that Mad Cat's post is a Typo and should Read The Good Fight. All the titles we watch have been loaded on time on CU on the Explora 2A, It seem that the forced update served its purpose.

Apologies for my part, yes I meant The Good Fight.

BoxOffice

My post caused a bit of confusion because it is not very clear. Mad Cat posted that THE GOOD WIFE aired on 27 Aug is missing on CU. My wife was The Good Wife Fan and I only watched the last few seasons. I thought that it may now be repeated on on of the channels and I may be able to catch up on what I missed. Coud not find it using Word search so I now presume that Mad Cat's post is a Typo and should Read The Good Fight. All the titles we watch have been loaded on time on CU on the Explora 2A, It seem that the forced update served its purpose.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

Thanks, all the best with doing that.

As far as the various expected behaviours with CU+ goes, most regulars here do by now understand how that all works.

Such as CU+ filling in when CU delivery is delayed, CU+ taking over at times after CU itself needs to expire, etc., etc.