cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Showmaxed

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

My missing BO title has arrived, nothing else changed.

Showmaxed

So do ours Jan, normally. There's nothing special about your CU, delivery of titles is just quicker to make but usually most titles are sent to all the decoders many hours before they are due for release.

I know as there are ways to monitor some of it (best not discussed publicly ;-)  ).

Their rules re 24 hours, for all Exploras. Made by Marietjie.

The 2A normally does better these days, but that hasn't always been the case...

@MadCat, you're always very welcomeSmile.jpg

BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Missing Hawaii Five 0 S8 Ep8 aired last night missing on Explora 2A

Hi Jan,

We've been asked to only report items that are missing after 24 hours, not guaranteed to arrive before then.

On the Explora 2A the CU titles are loaded within minutes after  airing, For example NCIS which aired  after Hawaii at 20:00 loaded and we watched it at 21:03 lasr night 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Jan-Horn wrote:

And just an FYI MC regading my missing this week, I have everything from Monday and Tuesday except Queen Sugar. So this week things seem to be working....

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

As mentioned;

1. @MadCat has had her installation checked properly, and I've assisted with some of that in checking her signal values - I think you know that I know what I'm doing.

2. She has a second Explora 1 on the premises, it doesn't give these problems.

3. Quite a few others have reported these cyclic issues before. The fact that they no longer bother says nothing re @MadCat 's situation.

@Grace_DStv1  should be able to confirm much of this, she was in attendance for ages on the old forum.

If the issues are software or even hardware related, on some Explora 1 units only, it's for MC to unravel that themselves.

I am missing more again this week, I'm just not interested in reporting it anymore.

I'm done discussing this, MC is not good at listening. But I do wish you well with your investigation.

Thank you @Optimist.

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat

However, we are noting that you keep missing titles every week and it seems the issue is only consistent with your unit. What are your signal levels on your Explora, do you find that they fluctuate a lot which could, in turn, suggest that there might be a slight issue with your installation setup or possibly it's a decoder software issue that we might need to look at from a testing perspective.

Not going to entertain the question that the problem is on my side. If MC can't provide a simple yes or no answer to questions, I don't believe in the reliability of services.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing:

Better Late than Never final ep 8

The Affair ep 4

Nashville ep 7

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat

Better Late than Never is only available on DStv EXtra and the finale was loaded on 04-SEP-2018 21:01:00 and will expire 2018/09/18  21:00:00.

Sorry, don't understand this statement - Dstv Extra?

The final ep never loaded on CU.

Showmaxed

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Hi Jan,

We've been asked to only report items that are missing after 24 hours, not guaranteed to arrive before then.

Showmaxed

I've decided to report one more time, for the investigation.

Currently known as missing on my Explora 1 (most recently broadcast episodes);

CU:

101 - Carte Blanche

101 - The Handmaid's Tale

CU+:

120 - Billion Dollar Deals And How They Changed Our World

101 - The Orville

BO:

Damascus Cover

With CU+ there should be no excuse as the available titles and their lists are all controlled by MC at MC.

My lists are certainly normally updating this side, I've checked the VOD delivery info quite often. But today I see that CU+ was only last updated on Monday morning.

My CU+ connection appears to be fine.

CU and BO (Box Office) were updated this morning.

Many thanks. Not available to discuss.