Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Trending

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Optimist wrote:

Can anyone with either Explora and CU+ confirm if they've seen evidence or not of that updating in the last day or so?

I can only comment for the shows I normally watch on CU+ and there are not that many - but the last of those I received was on Saturday so clearly something is wrong - YET AGAIN.... Ones that I am missing include Hang Ups & The Orville.

Also no The Affair or Gotham on normal CU (both aired last night so not 24 hours yet) - but other normal CU shows from last night are available.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Hawaii five0 E8 still missing on CU

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Highlighted
Nominee

Some updates were edited in above.

The Vux Info - its version or reference number is updating, but although the related date changed back to today after the maintenance reboot, later it reverted back to the 1970 nonsense.

No new CU+ titles seen added anywhere.

Can anyone with either Explora and CU+ confirm if they've seen evidence or not of that updating in the last day or so?

BoxOffice

Well after 24 hours still no Hawaii Five0 and Madam Secretary loaded right on time. MC please load Hawaii Five0.

See My screenshot Hawaii Five0 should be between NCIS and McGywerHawaii.jpg

Nominee

Carte Blanche has now arrived, and it's properly on CU.

Anything more posted, if I choose to, may be edited in.

22:53 - Also received Handmaid's Tale on CU in the last few minutes.

Got all I needed (CU) already from tonight's broadcasts.

Just CU+ issues remain.

Thu. 06:58 - Maintenance reboot done, updates to CU & BO done for the early morning, CU+ still not updated.

Nominee

A possibly helpful clue;

All three sections of VOD Status were reporting their "Vux Info" with an odd date - 1/1/1970.

Then it changed later to today's date. Perhaps influenced by a reboot I decided to do.

Now it's back to the old date.

I did see more CU+ movies load over the last few days, but they were gone when I looked again this afternoon. Maybe they weren't new and the order got confused, can't think what else may cause this unless updates are only partially happening.

You're welcome, don't make a habit of it :-p

Nominee

My missing BO title has arrived, nothing else changed.

Nominee

So do ours Jan, normally. There's nothing special about your CU, delivery of titles is just quicker to make but usually most titles are sent to all the decoders many hours before they are due for release.

I know as there are ways to monitor some of it (best not discussed publicly ;-)  ).

Their rules re 24 hours, for all Exploras. Made by Marietjie.

The 2A normally does better these days, but that hasn't always been the case...

@MadCat, you're always very welcomeSmile.jpg

BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Missing Hawaii Five 0 S8 Ep8 aired last night missing on Explora 2A

Hi Jan,

We've been asked to only report items that are missing after 24 hours, not guaranteed to arrive before then.

On the Explora 2A the CU titles are loaded within minutes after  airing, For example NCIS which aired  after Hawaii at 20:00 loaded and we watched it at 21:03 lasr night 

Action

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Missing Hawaii Five 0 S8 Ep8 aired last night missing on Explora 2A

And just an FYI MC regading my missing this week, I have everything from Monday and Tuesday except Queen Sugar. So this week things seem to be working....