Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Missing

Graves ep6

Showmaxed

So, for the sake of the few Forumites let's piece this together as best we can.

Those of us long involved here know we proved the cyclic problem with delivery of CU to some Explora 1's (all in good enough install conditions) a long time ago.

If MC want that proof they should examine the now hidden from us archives of this thread and others... but last heard, even MC access to that may now be difficult at best.

Moving on...

CU+

Besides the known lack of updating over the last week, there's clearly been a lot of technical problems with this part of the service.

For instance - a few weeks ago MC started supplying a lot of titles collectively called "The History Vault". Examining those, as with previous doccies it looks like an institution of sugar addicts, most with missing teeth... I count that there's a certain 56 episodes missing from the collection, but based on some of the info it will be quite a bit more than that.

The good news is that older CU+ still works, so one can only presume that this is extensive repairs or merging efforts with better Showmax-based systems that have been expected.

I have no further interest in this subject.

Showmaxed

We've now learnt in another thread that the 2A also stopped getting CU+ updates on the 17th.

We still don't know if all Exploras are affected, or if it's maybe software related.

We have also seen that key Mods are still present on the forum, so being told to or choosing to purposely ignore our reasonable requests for feedback here.

This company and its forum have now lost my respect, they will need to do a lot of work before I may have trust in any of it or them again.

Red Carpet

Still no CU+ update since the 17th. Pathetic to say the least that there is not even a reply on here - reaching new lows!! It can only mean they KNOW there is an issues and they do not want to admit it publicly (yet again). And I am also missing normal CU titles such as Jamestown...

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Assets downloaded count now down to 493

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Highlighted
Showmaxed

*BUMP*

Red Carpet

Words fail me... this from a company that at least used to STRIVE to be world class...

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

We're now into the 5th day of no CU+ updating, yet MC choose not to post about it or reassure us???

Seriously people, wake up please!!

BoxOffice

My wife just mentioned Ransom on channel 117 E6 which aired on 18 Sept is not loaded on CU+

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

Thanks Jan, but the numbers will dwindle as titles expire.

BO is satellite delivered only, our counts are the same and correct based on the accurate parts of the website info.

@MC  - I can anyway rest my case. Methinks there's a couple of logs in your eyeWink.jpg