Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

New poster

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MrSmooth Which Explora do you have? Is it Explora 1 or 2 and also, what are all your tuner signal strength and quality values from tuner 1 to 3?

I have explora 1

tuner 1 

strength 77% quality 100%

tuner 2

strength 89% quality 100%

tuner 3

strength 72 quality 86%

Also both episodes of Ballers 3&5 expire on 16/10.

My other explora for Ballers is correct. So not sure whats going on. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Hi @MrSmooth Which Explora do you have? Is it Explora 1 or 2 and also, what are all your tuner signal strength and quality values from tuner 1 to 3?

New poster

@MrSmooth wrote:

Episode 4 of Ballers is missing while Ep 3&5 are available.

also Ep 2 just magically disappeared when it was only due to expire later this week.

Hi MC

Still outstanding.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Still Missing

Age Before Beauty ep 5

Queen Sugar ep 12

Taken ep 8

Tags (1)
Showmaxed

Well, it looks like they're at least listening to us - Ep. 13 has now been put on CU+ as a current backup for those still waiting for the CU version.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

Got Ep. 12 of Elementary (ch. 115) last night, but not Ep. 13.

Although not 24 hours yet, this is an exception as one of them was received - it means that someone may have forgot to tell the CU team about the double episodes for the next few weeks, or maybe the team wasn't listening properly.

This kind of thing has happened countless times - probable lack of accountability and lack of QA yet again. Pathetic.

I have both ep 12 & 13.

Well, at least it's not carelessness this time - just the different Exploras behaviour again.

Strange that your "bad" installation is doing better than others now again, let's see if MC can answer that one... and lots of other unanswered questions.

Why the constant sarcasm? How else can we get through to you MC, everything gets worse daily now.

Love my bad installation :-)

Don't think MC knows the answers, they just make things up as they go along....

Tags (1)
Showmaxed

@MadCat wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

Although not 24 hours yet, this is an exception as one of them was received - it means that someone may have forgot to tell the CU team about the double episodes for the next few weeks, or maybe the team wasn't listening properly.

This kind of thing has happened countless times - probable lack of accountability and lack of QA yet again. Pathetic.

I have both ep 12 & 13.

Well, at least it's not carelessness this time - just the different Exploras behaviour again.

Strange that your "bad" installation is doing better than others now again, let's see if MC can answer that one... and lots of other unanswered questions.

Why the constant sarcasm? How else can we get through to you MC, everything gets worse daily now.

Tags (1)
Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing

Age Before Beauty ep 5

Queen Sugar ep 12

Taken ep 8

Tags (1)
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Fourtuner wrote:

@MadCat CU

Wish MC would answer us on what is supposed to be on CU!

Tags (1)
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

I have both ep 12 & 13.

Tags (1)