cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doccie

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Cya_DStv1 The signal strenght for tuner 3 is 80%, quality is 78%.  I am only on the Compact package, perhaps that is why we haven't gotten those shows Fifo mentioned.

Action

@Luke7777 wrote:

@Luke7777 wrote:

@jan365041 wrote:

Monday morning missing aired Friday

The Coroner

Still missing. S2 btw

Seems that both Ep2 and Ep3 has the same title "Those in Peril" in the app and on the web.

Wiki has Ep2 as "Perfectly Formed" . Not sure if this plays a role in EP3 not loading

cor01.jpgcor02.jpg

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Fourtuner What are your tuners signal strength and quality values for tuner 3?

Highlighted
Romance

Missing

Tin Star ep 3

Doccie

@FIFO wrote:

Compact:

I'm missing many shows. Hasn't been updating for days.

Chicago PD & Fire

Arrow, Flash & Supergirl You've got those shows on Catch Up?

You've got those shows on Compact Catch Up?  For me Mnet City on Catch Up has 11 shows.   Shows like Timeless that I am watching, have kept up to date but nothing new has been added for ages on CU for 115. I used to have a whole selection (none of those shows incl) for Mnet City but I think last week most of it just disappered. Cat Frustrated

Also:

The Ransom (117) message that Episode 12 is the last episodes has not been corrected. Nor has episode 12 been loaded onto CU either.

New poster

Missing

Tin Star episode 3 on CU+ and DSTV Now

New poster

Fourtuner is right about Ransom. The channel is showing Episode 13 next week. I thinkCU+ need to update the "Series ending" statement
Action

@Luke7777 wrote:

@jan365041 wrote:

The Coroner

Still missing. S2 btw

Seems that both Ep2 and Ep3 has the same title "Those in Peril" in the app and on the web. Wiki has Ep2 as "Perfectly Formed" . Not sure if this plays a role in EP3 not loading

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Telenovela

On Premium:

I'm missing the blacklist ep 11, and NCIS ep 18.

Compact:

I'm missing many shows. Hasn't been updating for days.

Chicago PD & Fire

Arrow, Flash & Supergirl 

Action

@jan365041 wrote:

The Coroner

Still missing. S2 btw