Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Action

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

IMG_2841.jpg

This is right at the end of the intro

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Luke7777, can you send us a screen shot of the error?

Action

Still getting "There was an error starting playback, check your internet connection"  about 3/4 thru the intro. Downloading just terminates

Please don't ask me to check my internet connection Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Luke7777 wrote:

Thanks, will check. It failed on both Watch Now and Download previously

@Luke7777, no worries. Keep us posted. 

Action

Thanks, will check. It failed on both Watch Now and Download previously

@Luke7777, the title was tested and it plays out fine on both SD and HD pull download. 

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Mars episode 3 missing 

--Explora 1 & 2a--

@Luke7777, looking into this - we'll feedback soonest. 

Action

2A - The Coroner S2E7 HD - gives an error on playback  . SD seems fine 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Fourtuner wrote:

Compact CU

I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to myself about this.

Timeless (115) Season 2, Episode 7 is still missing.  There is now less than two weeks before this episodes expires & it still hasn't been uploaded!

You do realise that a different thread to accommodate Compact user problems with CU at https://community.dstv.com/t5/Catch-Up/Missing-on-CU-Explora-Compact-amp-Compact-Plus/m-p/7533#M781

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab