Action

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Missing

Supernatural ep 13, 14, 15

Shameless ep 5

Resident production break notification

Telenovela

Still missing ep230 of The River pls. Its expiring today!

BoxOffice

Still missing Mars ep6 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Telenovela

@FIFO wrote:

Is The Split available on normal catchUp? I don't have ep1 and I think ep2 will be airing today? Can I please get that. Haven't watched the show yet

Recieved The Split 

BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

Have you checked both your Exploras @JeanP  ? We got it on our Explora 1 straight after the broadcast.

@Mods  - JP doesn't usually have problems, so signals should be fine. He also has the Explora 2A (that info is sometimes in their signatures on the posts).

I have episode 6 on the Explora 1 as well as the 2A. Didn'r see when it loaded on the 2A but on the  Explora 1 it was already available on Monday morning.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@FIFO wrote:

Is The Split available on normal catchUp? I don't have ep1 and I think ep2 will be airing today? Can I please get that. Haven't watched the show yet

I got it on CU.

Telenovela

Red Carpet

Have you checked both your Exploras @JeanP  ? We got it on our Explora 1 straight after the broadcast.

@Mods  - JP doesn't usually have problems, so signals should be fine. He also has the Explora 2A (that info is sometimes in their signatures on the posts).

Highlighted
BoxOffice

STILL MISSING MARS EPISODE 6! !!  😱🀯😠 all 5 episodes loaded right after airing Sunday night. Except maybe 1 episode that loaded the next day I've been watching 5 days now for it 

I refuse to download it or watch it on SD 

--Explora 1 & 2a--