Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Action

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@FIFO wrote:

Is The Split available on normal catchUp? I don't have ep1 and I think ep2 will be airing today? Can I please get that. Haven't watched the show yet

I got it on CU.

Telenovela

Is The Split available on normal catchUp? I don't have ep1 and I think ep2 will be airing today? Can I please get that. Haven't watched the show yet

Highlighted
Red Carpet

Have you checked both your Exploras @JeanP  ? We got it on our Explora 1 straight after the broadcast.

@Mods  - JP doesn't usually have problems, so signals should be fine. He also has the Explora 2A (that info is sometimes in their signatures on the posts).

BoxOffice

STILL MISSING MARS EPISODE 6! !!  😱🤯😠 all 5 episodes loaded right after airing Sunday night. Except maybe 1 episode that loaded the next day I've been watching 5 days now for it 

I refuse to download it or watch it on SD 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

@Luke7777 wrote:

.... Unless Supernatural requires a stronger signal than the rest......

I'm a few episodes behind (waiting from them to load on CUCat Happy), but maybe it's getting downloaded from Mary and Jack's reality.....

Doin' it 4 Tv

It's pretty annoying when getting asked the same questions , which has no bearing on the issue, over and over. Unless Supernatural requires a stronger signal than the rest...... Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Action

EDIT: Posted before I saw MadCat's response.

Cat Wink

Red Carpet

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat Supernatural is up to date on DStv Catch Up. Episode 5 is also available. Magnum  P.I has been updated. House of Cards is also up to date. 

Please see my thread that helps you understand that your team having the episodes does not mean that everyone has them, nor that there is something wrong on the users' side... see @Mods - requests regarding CU

Are you missing these episodes online or on your decoder?

Please see the title of this thread - it is for Explora Premium CU (and CU+) discussions only.

If these are missing on your decoder, except for Supernatural (it is only available online)...

Supernatural is supposed to be on CU, not CU+

Note that @MadCat  does not use online services, including no CU+

..., please check the signal strength and quality on your tuner 3. It is possible that your signal isn't strong enough hence you're not receiving the updates.

As per my other thread (link above) - many regulars have had their signals checked, and @MadCat  is one of them and there is nothing wrong with her decoder.

That's all about this from me.

again, I ask that established Mods teach the new Mods how things work so we don't have to keep going through these explanations (if anyone can even be bothered to anymore). Many thanks

EDIT: Posted before I saw MadCat's response.

Action

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat Supernatural is up to date on DStv Catch Up. Episode 5 is also available. Magnum  P.I has been updated. House of Cards is also up to date. 

Are you missing these episodes online or on your decoder? If these are missing on your decoder, except for Supernatural (it is only available online), please check the signal strength and quality on your tuner 3. It is possible that your signal isn't strong enough hence you're not receiving the updates. 

Firstly, this thread created by myself very specifically for me relates as per the title to CU on Explora Premium. I am not and will not use anything else.

Secondly, I was speciafically told that Supernatural is on CU:

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

The title is now on CU, that is correct and currently on S13 E12 of 23.

Lastly, I'm not checking my decorder, and the fact your machine has the episodes is not relevant. The point of me posting is because it has not downloaded for me and I require MC to download again.

Thank you for at least replying.

Are you missing these episodes online or on your decoder? If these are missing on your decoder, except for Supernatural (it is only available online), please check the signal strength and quality on your tuner 3. It is possible that your signal isn't strong enough hence you're not receiving the updates.