Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@krugie wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Hawaii Five-O final ep 25

Magnum ep 9

Orange is the New Black ep 12

I have the last three on normal CU on my Explora 1 - Blacklist is only showing on CU+ on my side. Have you checked further down your list? Just like Castle Rock, Orange ITNB as well as Blacklist are showing amongst much older episodes.

I did check this morning, no new episodes loaded.
Trending

@MadCat wrote:

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Magnum ep 9

I have the last three on normal CU on my Explora 1 - Blacklist is only showing on CU+ on my side. Have you checked further down your list? Just like Castle Rock, Orange ITNB as well as Blacklist are showing amongst much older episodes.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Magnum ep 9

Action

Missing

Blacklist final

Hawaii Five-O final

Action

@krugie wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

Regarding 'Timeless Season 2 Ep 11' on which DStv package are your services active on?. The title is only available on the DStv Compact package on CatchUp. 

Please explain to me why it is on Compact only?

@Thoko_DStv1  The question was asked whether it would be on CatchUp in THIS thread titled "Missing on CU - Explora Premium" and the answer was yes. Irrespective of whether it was yet another wrong answer given or not, the time has come to start taking responsibility and back up your answers with actions. Please ensure it gets  loaded on Premium catchup within the next 24 hours. It is only 2 episodes - I am sure you will manage to find some $%^& that no one is interested in that you can remove. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I have 4 episodes of Taken on my CU this morning which I'm sure should not be there.

Highlighted
Trending

@MadCat wrote:

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

Regarding 'Timeless Season 2 Ep 11' on which DStv package are your services active on?. The title is only available on the DStv Compact package on CatchUp. 

@Thoko_DStv1  The question was asked whether it would be on CatchUp in THIS thread titled "Missing on CU - Explora Premium" and the answer was yes. Irrespective of whether it was yet another wrong answer given or not, the time has come to start taking responsibility and back up your answers with actions. Please ensure it gets  loaded on Premium catchup within the next 24 hours. It is only 2 episodes - I am sure you will manage to find some $%^& that no one is interested in that you can remove. Thanks in advance.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

Nominee

CU+ is updating again this morning.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

Youre not $%%% serious ??  This thread says CU..not limited... you better go and make sure

On second thought... %^^^ this.. I'll go find it somewhere else. I'm tired of MC's BS

Over and Out...

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Nominee

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

She's on Premium.

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Optimist,

Please send us a screenshot of your VOD status and we will check with the VOD team.

No, there's no need for a screenshot - just trust me when I tell you I know what I'm doing with that info. Or ask @Cya_DStv1  about me and most of the other seniors here.

No response needed, this was to help YOU. I already said I won't get more involved.