Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

BoxOffice

Ok what happened is that NCIS was loaded instead of Gone in error.

😒

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

It is now 21:17 and NCIS: New Orleans started airing at 21:00. What is weired is that I already finished watching episode 21 on CU a few minutes ago. Has it ever happened that an episode is loaded on CU before it even started airing 😎

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded to the team to update titles. 

Showmaxed

People, just a reminder and for those new who don't know it;

Series often first appear in the "Series" section of CU without a copy in the "Channels" section - that arrives later, sometimes not at all, and sometimes the opposite occurs....Roll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgEmbarrassment.jpgEmbarrassment.jpg

EDIT: And last known, in my experience the "You're Watching" section of CU works best if you initially access new series from the "Series" section.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat  - re True Detective S3E1, that arrived on my Explora 1 immediately last night, so you will be missing that as well...

Yes, thanks - didn't know I was supposed to have it, so not listed this morning.

Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Hawaii Five-O final ep 25

Magnum ep 9

Orange is the New Black ep 12

I have the last three on normal CU on my Explora 1 - Blacklist is only showing on CU+ on my side.

t's just more rubbish service... besides the new ordering issue, the deliver-to-some-only bug just continues - my Explora got the final Blacklist episode on CU straight after the premiere broadcast...

@MadCat  - re True Detective S3E1, that arrived on my Explora 1 immediately last night, so you will be missing that as well...

Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Magnum ep 9

I have the last three on normal CU on my Explora 1 - Blacklist is only showing on CU+ on my side. Have you checked further down your list? Just like Castle Rock, Orange ITNB as well as Blacklist are showing amongst much older episodes.

I did check this morning, no new episodes loaded.
Red Carpet

@MadCat wrote:

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Magnum ep 9

I have the last three on normal CU on my Explora 1 - Blacklist is only showing on CU+ on my side. Have you checked further down your list? Just like Castle Rock, Orange ITNB as well as Blacklist are showing amongst much older episodes.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Magnum ep 9