Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

@Jan-Horn wrote:

I also notice that NCIS is moving to the 19:00 time slot next week with Gone moving to 20:00 so it could be the reason for the mix up yesterday.

Probably because of this posted on the 15th

• Due to the high age restriction of season 4 episode 21 of NCIS: New Orleansthe series will air at 21:00 on Thursday 17 January. This means that the line-up for Thursday 17 Jan has been changed to the below:

18:00 MasterChef Australia

19:00 Gone

20:00 Lethal Weapon

21:00 NCIS: New Orleans

22:00 The Split

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

I also notice that NCIS is moving to the 19:00 time slot next week with Gone moving to 20:00 so it could be the reason for the mix up yesterday.

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

Sometimes they do make a mistake and load something on CU early, but it's more rare now and doesn't necessarily relate to something else specific that is late as there's dozens of new titles loaded and removed all the time.

Once we were even told that they had licenced permission to load some series before it was broadcast, so there's always the chance of some oddities as well.

And then there's the faulty American CU system software that they don't seem to have ever managed to get sorted out and which causes all sorts of periodic hassles...

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Ok what happened is that NCIS was loaded instead of Gone in error.

😒

Hi @Jan-Horn, both titles are loaded. Gone S1 Ep 9 and NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep21. 

Hi Grace you are missing the point of my posts.

CU loading of the titles last night was a total mix up by MC. After Gone aired the NCIS  New Orleans Episode 21 was loaded on CU instead of Gone Episode 9. We were able watch NCIS New O at around 20:05 on CU yet it only aired at 21:00 to 21:59. Gone was loaded shortly after 22:00. 

what I am getting at is that someone messed up with the loading of the titles and loaded NCIS NO prematurely instead of loading  Gone E9

I can post my screen shot with a time visible if you do not believe me. 

@Jan-Horn wrote:

😒

Hi @Jan-Horn, both titles are loaded. Gone S1 Ep 9 and NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep21. 

Highlighted
Action

Missing

Blacklist final ep 22

Doin' it 4 Tv

😒

Doin' it 4 Tv

It is now 21:17 and NCIS: New Orleans started airing at 21:00. What is weired is that I already finished watching episode 21 on CU a few minutes ago. Has it ever happened that an episode is loaded on CU before it even started airing 😎

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded to the team to update titles. 

Red Carpet

People, just a reminder and for those new who don't know it;

Series often first appear in the "Series" section of CU without a copy in the "Channels" section - that arrives later, sometimes not at all, and sometimes the opposite occurs....Roll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgRoll Eyes (Sarcastic).jpgEmbarrassment.jpgEmbarrassment.jpg

EDIT: And last known, in my experience the "You're Watching" section of CU works best if you initially access new series from the "Series" section.