Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Assets downloaded count now down to 493

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

*BUMP*

Red Carpet

Words fail me... this from a company that at least used to STRIVE to be world class...

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

We're now into the 5th day of no CU+ updating, yet MC choose not to post about it or reassure us???

Seriously people, wake up please!!

BoxOffice

My wife just mentioned Ransom on channel 117 E6 which aired on 18 Sept is not loaded on CU+

Showmaxed

Thanks Jan, but the numbers will dwindle as titles expire.

BO is satellite delivered only, our counts are the same and correct based on the accurate parts of the website info.

@MC  - I can anyway rest my case. Methinks there's a couple of logs in your eyeWink.jpg

BoxOffice

Currently not watching anything on CU+ so difficult to determine if anything has been loaded or not but notice that on VOD status the access downloaded has reduce from around 585 to 515 currently .  32 Box office titles. 

Showmaxed

Perfect, thanks for clearing some of this up. I'm now done reporting in this thread again.

But still interested to hear what's happening with CU+ on the 2A if anyone can offer info about that.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

Can anyone with either Explora and CU+ confirm if they've seen evidence or not of that updating in the last day or so?

I can only comment for the shows I normally watch on CU+ and there are not that many - but the last of those I received was on Saturday so clearly something is wrong - YET AGAIN.... Ones that I am missing include Hang Ups & The Orville.

Also no The Affair or Gotham on normal CU (both aired last night so not 24 hours yet) - but other normal CU shows from last night are available.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Hawaii five0 E8 still missing on CU