cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Showmaxed

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Got Ep. 12 of Elementary (ch. 115) last night, but not Ep. 13.

Although not 24 hours yet, this is an exception as one of them was received - it means that someone may have forgot to tell the CU team about the double episodes for the next few weeks, or maybe the team wasn't listening properly.

This kind of thing has happened countless times - probable lack of accountability and lack of QA yet again. Pathetic.

Tags (1)
New poster

Episode 4 of Ballers is missing while Ep 3&5 are available.

also Ep 2 just magically disappeared when it was only due to expire later this week.

BoxOffice

@Fourtuner wrote:

@MadCat CU

@ The Mods 

Please confirm that Ransom should be available on CU

I only have it on CU+ 

See my screen shot 

Note the cloud icon indicating E8 is on CU+. E7 was downloaded for viewing overnight therefore no icon. And E 4,5 and 6 were downloaded and viewed as indicatedRansom.jpg 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doccie

@MadCat CU

Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing

Age Before Beauty ep 5

Manifest ep 1

Queen Sugar ep 12

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Fourtuner wrote:
I saw this afternoon that episode 7 has appeared.

@MadCatif you like a show you should set it up on season record & cancel the episode when it appears on CU. I'm doing it with 2 shows I really like.

Can you confirm whether you are referring to CU or CU+?

MC, if you could reply to questions, this confusion could be avoided.

Doccie

I saw this afternoon that episode 7 has appeared.

@MadCat if you like a show you should set it up on season record & cancel the episode when it appears on CU. I'm doing it with 2 shows I really like.
BoxOffice

We just had a power outage. After the Explora rebooted Ransom E7 loaded on CU+ and so did the other two missing episodes on The Good wife and Deception on CU 

Red Carpet

I also only have Ransom on CU+ (Episodes 5, 6 & 7). I think @Fourtuner made a mistake by saying it is on normal CU - unless it is maybe on normal CU for a lower package only (such as Compact Plus).

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

@MadCat wrote:

@Fourtuner wrote:
I've gotten episodes 1-6 but with 7 there seems to be a problem. I'm also waiting to see if 8 or 9 appears this week.

MC, why am I not getting Ransom on CU? I asked the question 3 weeks ago and got no feedback. Now confirmation that others are getting Ransom on CU.

Please advise.

I have only had Ransom on CU+. I missed E1 so I am not sure about that one Madcat but the rest only on CU+

But still missing on CU+ E7 

Missing on CU 

The Good fight E11 and Deception E5