Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Missing

Graves ep6

NCIS ep 13

BoxOffice

The steps are the same on the 2A Krugie

The 2A also updated at 17:59 but currently there are only 2079 "assets in the Catalog" 

Ransom E 7 is still missing on CU+

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

@Luke7777 wrote:

Sorry to be blond.. but where do you see the number of titles again Man Embarassed

I assume the Explora 2 is the same but one the Explora 1 you  go to General Information/Information Central, press OK on the top line, select VOD status and scroll between the different options.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Sorry to be blond.. but where do you see the number of titles again Man Embarassed

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

I FINALLY received a CU+ update on both of my connected Exploras just before 18H00 tonight  - the number of titles increased by between 300 and 400 to over 2100 compared to just over 1700 (if I remember correctly) earlier today.

Not a single reply the entire week from MC regarding this issue - so thanks for nothing.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Has anyone seen a mention on FaceBook or Twitter about CU+ not updating? Maybe the MC ostriches respect their customers enough there...Embarrassment.jpgFrown.jpg

I've tried googling the problem - no relevant results. Very odd.

Maybe customers are too confused by other recent CU & BO access disruptions.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Missing

Graves ep6

The Good Fight ep 10

BoxOffice

Yip, neither one of mine has shown any movement. Luckily Netflix works....

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

Honestly @ltshizane_DStv1 ? No response to the fact that we have now been saying for a week that ZERO CU+ titles have been updated/uploaded on (most if not all) Exploras since 17 September??????????

Hi @MadCat, we will look into this.~