cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Thanks B I found it see my screen shot @ltshizane_DStv1 yes I do have Athena 3 as per my screen shot
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:
Athena3? I don't know

Hi Jan. That's the name I was referring to, which isn't labelled as being software name related, so people don't usually find it.

It or a similar type name can be seen in Information Central - on the Explora 1 it's at about the middle of the second line, can't say with the 2A.

As this is a new lot of software I would think in this case anyone with the 2A who got the update will have that name. But Mods please note that it may not change with Wednesday's update. Really best to use the Load ver. number.

Don't know the name for Explora 1 (may be the same) as my old s/w still has the name "Libra..." etc.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@ltshizane_DStv1 I have the latest software on my decoder 35/2 which installed about 3 weeks ago. My signal strength is 100% on both vertical and horizontal polarized channels on receiver 1 and so is my signal quality. Reviewer 3 signal strength 100% and quality 90% Athena3? I don't know

@Jan-Horn, do you possibly have Athena3?

Red Carpet

@ltshizane_DStv1, software can't be accurately confirmed under Information Central as that (unlabelled) software name is sometimes used for more than one software release.

One has to go to Loader Status, and check the "Load" (not "Loader") version.

Thank, you please also confirm software under Information central.~ 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@ ltshizane_DStv1 My decoder is an Explora 2A as per my signature in all my posts

@Jan-Horn, please confirm your decoder model.~ 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Station 19 E9 Loaded on CU last night but E8 is still only available on CU+ See my screen shot
Doin' it 4 Tv

No it still is not available on CU. Al episodes up to 7 are/were available on CU. Episode 8 is only available on CU+ not on CU