Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Action

Re: Missing on CU - Explora Premium

Missing

Trust ep 7

NCIS LA ep 21

Doin' it 4 Tv

Awesome, let us know if there are any more missing titles on CU and CU+ that you may pick up. The issue is resolved from our end. 

New poster

@MrSmooth wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MrSmooth - has the missing title loaded? 

@Grace_DStv1 - Still missing ep1

Thanks it loaded now.

Doin' it 4 Tv

911 Is on CU+ and Suits is still missing on both CU and CU+
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
New poster

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MrSmooth - has the missing title loaded? 

@Grace_DStv1 - Still missing ep1

Doin' it 4 Tv

Suits and 911 were available on CU until the software update now both are missing again
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

Note that mine are all still ticked so haven't been replaced.

Also, best to monitor the "Series" section as the "Channels" section is still weirdly faulty at times which can make the section for what we're watching also go faulty at times. In fact I make sure I only start watching a new series from the "Series" section to try avoid this.

Maybe fixed in this update?... would be nice, but I suspect that unless it was picked up by f/t they won't notice :-( And they may not notice f/t's reports either... :-(

(Guess who's fed up! :-( )

Red Carpet

Maybe they were expired by MC just now, being replaced for some reason?

Could be that I missed the delete instruction just now as I was then busy trying to force the software to update ;-)

I guess time will tell...

Trending

@Optimist wrote:

@krugie wrote:

For Handmaid's Tale I have episode 1 on CU but episodes 2, 3 and 4 are only on CU+. Has this been removed from normal CU?

No, I've still got all 4 on CU.

I suspect it's a side-effect of the software update, similar to JP's problems :-(

Strange though - I have the same issue on a MC Explora that did not recieve the recent upgrade - only episode 1 on normal CU - and I'm SURE I watched episodes 2 and 3 on this Explora on normal CU.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

For Handmaid's Tale I have episode 1 on CU but episodes 2, 3 and 4 are only on CU+. Has this been removed from normal CU?

No, I've still got all 4 on CU.

I suspect it's a side-effect of the software update, similar to JP's problems :-(

What I am sure of - there are backups of much or all CU waiting on CU+ for those Exploras who don't have the CU files expected. I've seen this often enough with all the reports here and what I've had on my unit to be sure.

*runs off to watch all his recordings* EEEK!! :-(  :-(