4 REPLIES 4

Re: My Kitchen Rules with ads

@krugie wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 thank you for advising.

@krugie - as always Smiley Happy

Trending

@Grace_DStv1 thank you for advising.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

@krugie wrote:

Last night's episode of My Kitchen Rules SA on CU have two instances of short ads in the middle of the program. They are both only a couple of seconds each - inserted where the normal ad breaks would have been - but they are there nonetheless... is this going to be the new tendency?

@krugie - MKR is sponsored by Smeg hence the insert. This will feature in all MKR episodes.

@krugie wrote:

Last night's episode of My Kitchen Rules SA on CU have two instances of short ads in the middle of the program. They are both only a couple of seconds each - inserted where the normal ad breaks would have been - but they are there nonetheless... is this going to be the new tendency?

Hi @krugie - we'll review the content and let you know. 

Highlighted
Trending

My Kitchen Rules with ads

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).