Need help?

Real Housewives of Joburg

18 REPLIES 18
BoxOffice

Re: Real Housewives of Joburg

@MadCat wrote:

Ep 3 loaded.

d@mn...  Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

Ep 3 loaded.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Given customer service is not of importance to MC and I'm adamant that ep 1 was never loaded herewith:

Every ep for the next 11 weeks had better load, and no "actually Real Housewives of Joburg is not supposed to be on CU", because trust me I'm going to be a complete nightmare.

You have been warned.....

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat, please see the below feedback. 

According to the license from the studio, we are only allowed to broadcast episode 1 till the 10th of August 2018. Ep 1 was loaded on PVR Catch Up and removed when Ep 2 was loaded. Please try using other alternatives such as Catchup Web (DStv Now), or PullVOD if connected. The episode will expire on the 31st of August on this platforms. 

I think it's "hilarious" that a notification has been loaded yesterday on CU stating only 1 episode is available per week. I would love to know which studio this is, as given it's SA content, would it not be local studios? Would they not want their programme to be seen?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

To speed things up, please note;

1. In the query it's believed that the team are mistaken, that episode 1 was never delivered on CU. Some reasoning why was included.

2. @MadCat has repeatedly stated in many threads to many Mods that she does not have online or DStv Now access and does not plan to ever change that.

Thanks for the assist.

Showmaxed

To speed things up, please note;

1. In the query it's believed that the team are mistaken, that episode 1 was never delivered on CU. Some reasoning why was included.

2. @MadCat has repeatedly stated in many threads to many Mods that she does not have online or DStv Now access and does not plan to ever change that.

@MadCat, please see the below feedback. 

According to the license from the studio, we are only allowed to broadcast episode 1 till the 10th of August 2018. Ep 1 was loaded on PVR Catch Up and removed when Ep 2 was loaded. Please try using other alternatives such as Catchup Web (DStv Now), or PullVOD if connected. The episode will expire on the 31st of August on this platforms. 

Showmaxed

Can't answer your question.

But doesn't sound like another incident of a few different episodes just not reaching your and some other Exploras (which seems to happen every 2 or 3 months for about a couple of weeks) as in this case your household's other Explora which is reliable in these instances didn't have it either.

BTW, in this case what they are doing is putting CU-expired episodes back on as an extension then available from CU+, E01 expires on CU+ at the end of the month.

This is something they do sometimes.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Did any forum member (not MC) receive ep 1 of Real Housewives of Joburg?

We've asked the Catch Up team for advise. We'll provide feedback.