cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Some movies are blank

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Some movies are blank

@joesoap, kindly try watching the movies mentioned and provide feedback. 

New poster

On the original list, all movies can now stream.

Only Red Sparrow can download offline - Marine and Custody cannot download offline.

Played around with a few others. Brown Sugar - initially asked me on iPad to log in again, then constantly shows Message "We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please wiat and try again in a few minutes."

App does a great job of syncing where you are in a movie. Please also add the options to restart move and go forward / back by chapter.

@joesoap, the movies listed on your first post - are you still having issues with them or is it other movies?

@Luke7777, thank you - checking with the Apps team.

BoxOffice

i can confirm black screen with Marine, Red Sparrow and Custody  . IOS 12.1.4  App ver 10.7.0 (23)

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

By the way - have updated to the latest versions of the apps on iPad and AppleTV this week.

@joesoap wrote:

I'm still having issues with some movies. Both iPad and Apple TV. 

Usually can download movies to iPad. With some, downloading is not allowed. Also, usually the same movies - when streaming, it only shows black screen with the audio. No visuals.

New poster

I'm still having issues with some movies. Both iPad and Apple TV. 

Usually can download movies to iPad. With some, downloading is not allowed. Also, usually the same movies - when streaming, it only shows black screen with the audio. No visuals.

@joesoap, are you still having streaming issues? 

New poster

Some movies are blank

Some movies just show blank screens. This happens on Apple TV and iPad. Examples are:

1. Custody
  2. Red Sparrow
  3. The Marine

Have also noticed that these can mostly not be downloaded for offline viewing. THis is not a problem. Why can't we stream the movie from Catchup?