Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supernatural on CU

28 REPLIES 28
Trending

Re: Supernatural on CU

@MadCat @ltshizane_DStv1   

hopefully licence or rights or space doesnt get in the way in the next 20 weeks 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Action

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

The show will be available on both CU and CU+ and it will be the entire season. 

Thank you.

Holding you to this.

The show will be available on both CU and CU+ and it will be the entire season. 

Action

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat , Supernatural will be on Catch Up.~

Just to be clear:

We are talking CU, NOT CU plus.

We will get the entire season

Hi @MadCat , Supernatural will be on Catch Up.~

Action

MC, here we go again.

Ep 1 of Supernatural that screened on Saturday night is on my CU.

MC, please confirm whether on not Supernatural is on CU? And by this I mean the entire season, not just 4 episodes then you change your mind.

Awaiting an urgent answer!

Action

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi MadCat. We can confirm that Supernatural is only available on DStv Catch Up Plus and DStv Catch Up via DStv Now. The episodes were loaded on DStv Catch Up then later on removed due to the amended usage rights. Our sincerest apologies for the confusion as well as for the disappointment caused herein. 

Very unhappy about this whole situation, but at least, eventually, an apology. Quite pathetic that I had to ask for it....!

Hi MadCat. We can confirm that Supernatural is only available on DStv Catch Up Plus and DStv Catch Up via DStv Now. The episodes were loaded on DStv Catch Up then later on removed due to the amended usage rights. Our sincerest apologies for the confusion as well as for the disappointment caused herein. 

Highlighted
Action

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

The title is now on CU, that is correct and currently on S13 E12 of 23.

Please urgently advise regarding Supernatural on CU!

Still waiting....

STILL waiting....

@MadCat - sorry to keep you waiting. Feedback from VOD team - 

Supernatural S13 is on web, App and CU+ only. This is due to rights and capacity, as we have a lot of shows (returning and new) which will be starting soon hence we cannot put it on CU. 

Thank you for the reply, but not acceptable or accepted.

Firstly, at least 2 episodes appeared on CU, so I don't really believe the rights excuse, yes, excuse as it's mainly used when MC can't explain their actions.

This thread was specifically created to ask the question whether the episodes on CU were a mistake or not, and I was very specifically told:

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

So who must I believe and when.

Once again, MC makes mistakes, don't know what they are doing, can't explain what is going on, AND no apology!

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Please urgently advise regarding Supernatural on CU!

Still waiting....

STILL waiting....

@MadCat - sorry to keep you waiting. Feedback from VOD team - 

Supernatural S13 is on web, App and CU+ only. This is due to rights and capacity, as we have a lot of shows (returning and new) which will be starting soon hence we cannot put it on CU.