Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supernatural on CU

22 REPLIES 22
Action

Re: Supernatural on CU

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi MadCat. We can confirm that Supernatural is only available on DStv Catch Up Plus and DStv Catch Up via DStv Now. The episodes were loaded on DStv Catch Up then later on removed due to the amended usage rights. Our sincerest apologies for the confusion as well as for the disappointment caused herein. 

Very unhappy about this whole situation, but at least, eventually, an apology. Quite pathetic that I had to ask for it....!

Hi MadCat. We can confirm that Supernatural is only available on DStv Catch Up Plus and DStv Catch Up via DStv Now. The episodes were loaded on DStv Catch Up then later on removed due to the amended usage rights. Our sincerest apologies for the confusion as well as for the disappointment caused herein. 

Highlighted
Action

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

The title is now on CU, that is correct and currently on S13 E12 of 23.

Please urgently advise regarding Supernatural on CU!

Still waiting....

STILL waiting....

@MadCat - sorry to keep you waiting. Feedback from VOD team - 

Supernatural S13 is on web, App and CU+ only. This is due to rights and capacity, as we have a lot of shows (returning and new) which will be starting soon hence we cannot put it on CU. 

Thank you for the reply, but not acceptable or accepted.

Firstly, at least 2 episodes appeared on CU, so I don't really believe the rights excuse, yes, excuse as it's mainly used when MC can't explain their actions.

This thread was specifically created to ask the question whether the episodes on CU were a mistake or not, and I was very specifically told:

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

So who must I believe and when.

Once again, MC makes mistakes, don't know what they are doing, can't explain what is going on, AND no apology!

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Please urgently advise regarding Supernatural on CU!

Still waiting....

STILL waiting....

@MadCat - sorry to keep you waiting. Feedback from VOD team - 

Supernatural S13 is on web, App and CU+ only. This is due to rights and capacity, as we have a lot of shows (returning and new) which will be starting soon hence we cannot put it on CU. 

BoxOffice

🤣😜

Now that scooby doo episode was very fun 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Red Carpet

Murdering immortal souls doesn't really work, they just come back and torture you :-|

BoxOffice

@Luke7777 wrote:

@Optimist wrote:

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Supernatural is only available on DStv Catch Up via DStv Now. 

Where is @Cya_DStv1  and @Grace_DStv1  to sort out this Supernatural mess??

It's that time of the year Smiley Happy

Yup that time of year when you wanna murder people 😈😈

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

It's that time of the year Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Julia,

We know you're just the messenger and trying your best, but please do get the terminology you use correct or it can confuse others.

Please call it Catch Up Plus (or abbreviated to "CU+"), it is not called "Catch Up via DStv Now".

Although similar in some respects, CU / CU+ and DStv Now are different products and sometimes do have completely different offerings.

If unsure, ask @MC Marietjie in the Business Division to explain it to all of you Mods. She was the old forum's boss, and is a senior manager with much knowledge. She probably still reads the forum quite often.

Many thanks

Action

Next they are going to tell me that they tried to put it on CU but it had to be withdrawn due to rights. I don't believe this "excuse" anymore, something they say to cover their mistakes!!