Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Shows You're Watching - sort order

Red Carpet

Re: TV Shows You're Watching - sort order

@LesJ wrote:

I eventually actually had 8 shows! Now I am seeing a maximum of 7 titles. Yes I know to check beyond the 6 titles. I am still trying to find a way to change the maximum number of shows somewhere as mine still drops a show when I watch another. It is so frustrating.

There is no setting available to change the maximum - it is software controlled (if it exists). I have definitely had more than 20 at some stage but have not encountered a limit (yet).

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Anime

I eventually actually had 8 shows! Now I am seeing a maximum of 7 titles. Yes I know to check beyond the 6 titles. I am still trying to find a way to change the maximum number of shows somewhere as mine still drops a show when I watch another. It is so frustrating.

BoxOffice

Maybe a screenshot will help ? 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

@chrisv wrote:

Still experience the problem of only 6 shows showing on the list available of regular watched shows. It keep on replacing one of the 6, but does not extend the lisit beyond 6.

I've never experienced this - I have anything between 10 and 20 generally at any given time - also haven't experienced a maximum allowed yet. 

Apologies for the silly question but you have checked that you are not able to scroll to the right (to see what is off screen)? Only 6 shows at a time - past that you need to scroll sideways. In the top right somewhere it also says 1 of 8 (for example) or something along those lines.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

Also experiencing a similar problem. Have taken the decoder to DSTV and problem still exists. The first show are replaced everytime I watch a new show on catch-up

New poster

I do have a similar problem, only the 6 show are listed, and it does not increase.  I only use catchup to watch shows I missed when it was shown live.  How can I fix it. Have taken the explora into DSTV and still doing the same.

New poster

Still experience the problem of only 6 shows showing on the list available of regular watched shows. It keep on replacing one of the 6, but does not extend the lisit beyond 6.

Highlighted
Anime

Thank you for this response, I now know what to do! I appreciate this.

Red Carpet

@LesJ wrote:

I would really like to open this topic again.  There seems to be so much loaded on catch-up and I have only 6 titles included under the heading "TV shows you are watching". I watch far more than 6 and dont watch some included in the 6. Can anyone please tell me of a way that I can set this up differently to make it easier to see if any of the shows have new episodes? Thank you

A show will only appear on this list if you watch at least one episode via CatchUp. If you record the show and always just watch the recordings (or you watch it on live TV) it will not appear on here. You can also delete a show from this list by highlighting it and then pressing the ARC button - something not pointed out anywhere on screen. I do think shows disappear automatically once no more episodes are available on Catchup though.

Anime

I would really like to open this topic again.  There seems to be so much loaded on catch-up and I have only 6 titles included under the heading "TV shows you are watching". I watch far more than 6 and dont watch some included in the 6. Can anyone please tell me of a way that I can set this up differently to make it easier to see if any of the shows have new episodes? Thank you