Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Shows You're Watching - sort order

Showmaxed

Re: TV Shows You're Watching - sort order

Interesting.

Ages ago I mentioned on one of the forums that CU+ items don't keep their tick after deleting which makes the folder's new-episodes info then useless. Then a few public builds ago I noticed that deleted CU+ downloads were now retaining their ticks... for a while anyway, definitely not right yet, and who knows if they're working on CU as well with this.

(Krugie probably can't comment.)

Red Carpet

Please ignore/close/delete the thread. I have now established the problem is limited to fieldtrial software. Apologies.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

@krugie  , from what I've noticed the order seems to be newest first only as far as what was last loaded, last moved from CU to CU+ or visa-versa, or was last otherwise altered. This is in any section.

That is entirely possible but not the case here though. Castle Rock ep 6 only aired last night so it was only loaded on CU some time since then. Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon both loaded last week already on normal CU, I watched both of them on CU last week and both are still ticked as having been watched. Yet they appear before Castle Rock from last night on my list.

20190115_130431.jpg

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

@krugie  , from what I've noticed the order seems to be newest first only as far as what was last loaded, last moved from CU to CU+ or visa-versa, or was last otherwise altered. This is in any section.

I think I prefer it, helps me know when CU has finally caught up, something they're surprisingly bad at at times as we know despite their name...

BTW, if they do decide to offer order etc. options for these sections, I hope they include the option to use a list instead of thumbnail pics. My reason for that is I want more info on one page.

Red Carpet

TV Shows You're Watching - sort order

The TV Shows You're Watching panel always displayed the shows in order of most recent airing to longest ago but today I see that Castle Rock (for example) from 14/01 is shown after shows like Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon (both 09/01). And Condor (24/12) is showing before shows from this past week?

There is no option on this screen to select a sort option but on my Channels screen my sorting is set to Newest First. Even under Channels  / M-Net, Castle Rock from last night is showing far down the  list after much old shows.