Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Murders (Universal)

32 REPLIES 32
BoxOffice

Re: The Murders (Universal)

@MadCat wrote:

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

@Luke777, it appears that this is an error and will be rectified.

So MC will rectify the information regarding the number of episodes, but will not explain why we are only getting the last 2 episodes of an 8 episodes series on CU.

I can only shake my head in amazement  at this company Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

So MC will rectify the information regarding the number of episodes, but will not explain why we are only getting the last 2 episodes of an 8 episodes series on CU.

BoxOffice

It's also showing as Ep8 of 23, when there are only 8 episodes in the season ....

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat , @Luke7777 , this is not an error, The Murders will now be available on normal Catch Up.

Will now be?? So the last 2 episodes only? What sense does that make? Really!?!?!?

MC, I would like an explanation regarding the rationale of only having the last 2 episodes of a series loaded on CU.

Still awaiting a reply.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MadCat wrote:

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat , @Luke7777 , this is not an error, The Murders will now be available on normal Catch Up.

Will now be?? So the last 2 episodes only? What sense does that make? Really!?!?!?

MC, I would like an explanation regarding the rationale of only having the last 2 episodes of a series loaded on CU.

BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

@Luke7777 wrote:

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

All previous episodes , or just the remaining 2 in the season ?  Because currently, 7 & 8 is on CU and 5 & 6 on CU+

I can't check now but you could probably work it out - what is the expiry for E07? If less than a week to go or thereabouts on CU, then earlier episodes would have expired off CU anyway, or would shortly, and then can only be on CU+.

But maybe MC will be more complicated (or careless), only making the later episodes available on CU regardless. I've seen something like that happen before.

Just saying...

It was never on CU to start with, so unless they make it a box set , I can't see it "all" being on CU.  That being said... not the best series imo, so no biggie if (when) MC screw up on this CU/CU+ mess

Doin' it 4 Tv

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Showmaxed

@Luke7777 wrote:

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

All previous episodes , or just the remaining 2 in the season ?  Because currently, 7 & 8 is on CU and 5 & 6 on CU+

I can't check now but you could probably work it out - what is the expiry for E07? If less than a week to go or thereabouts on CU, then earlier episodes would have expired off CU anyway, or would shortly, and then can only be on CU+.

But maybe MC will be more complicated (or careless), only making the later episodes available on CU regardless. I've seen something like that happen before.

Just saying...

BoxOffice

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote: