Timeless on CU

Action

Re: Timeless on CU

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

Regarding 'Timeless Season 2 Ep 11' on which DStv package are your services active on?. The title is only available on the DStv Compact package on CatchUp. 

Please explain to me why it is on Compact only?

In this thread, I specifically asked about the final 2 episodes of Timeless appearing on CU. The answer was yes, no qualifiers. Then I receive the above reply when I query why I have not received Timeless on CU.

I want an explanation of why these 2 episodes are for Compact only. The final 2 episodes have not been screened for Preminium subscribers prior to appearing on a Compact channel, yet somehow I, as a preminum subscriber (paying for all the extras), am getting penalised by not getting these 2 episodes on CU.

Please explain, or better yet just load the 2 episodes.

MC, I'm still awaiting a response.

Action

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

Regarding 'Timeless Season 2 Ep 11' on which DStv package are your services active on?. The title is only available on the DStv Compact package on CatchUp. 

In this thread, I specifically asked about the final 2 episodes of Timeless appearing on CU. The answer was yes, no qualifiers. Then I receive the above reply when I query why I have not received Timeless on CU.

I want an explanation of why these 2 episodes are for Compact only. The final 2 episodes have not been screened for Preminium subscribers prior to appearing on a Compact channel, yet somehow I, as a preminum subscriber (paying for all the extras), am getting penalised by not getting these 2 episodes on CU.

Trending

Agreed, but;

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Moderators should be careful in the wording and make sure of the facts when they give feed back to queries raised.

It's suspected that the Mods are not to blame here, they're usually just the messengers on this less-MC-seniors type forum.

MC think they can change their mind on a whim about what's on CU, but time for them to rethink that - it's actually false advertising, and they need to realise that each time they do it it will be the last straw for some.

Doin' it 4 Tv

I fully support Madcat in this. The airing of both episodes were in conflict with my other  scheduled recordings and I relied on the feed back by the mods that timeless would be on CU and cancelled the recordings. Had I known that it would not be on CU I would have used the Thursday 23:40 repeat to reschedule the recording. 

Moderators should be careful in the wording and make sure of the facts when they give feed back to queries raised.

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab
Action

@MadCat wrote:

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat,

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Citanul wrote:

@Luke7777 wrote:

Hmm, seems that my remote recording of Final Appeal killed my preset rec of Timeless Smiley Happy

It was Rittenhouse changing the past... Smiley Happy

Must have been, cause I've recorded it prior to posting that Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Romance

@Luke7777 wrote:

Hmm, seems that my remote recording of Final Appeal killed my preset rec of Timeless Smiley Happy

It was Rittenhouse changing the past... Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 wrote:

Rather be safe than sorry, and record this Tuesday and next Tuesday

Hmm, seems that my remote recording of Final Appeal killed my preset rec of Timeless Smiley Happy ... so I don't have Ep 11 .... have now set Final Appeal to rec on the secondary ... ai ai

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
BoxOffice

@Kgomotso_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCatit will be on Catch UpSmiley Happy

@Kgomotso_DStv1 - no sign of it yet on CU (or even on CU+) - episode 11 aired on Tuesday already.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 wrote:

Rather be safe than sorry, and record this Tuesday and next Tuesday

And there is a repeat on Thursday 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab