Need help?

Timeless on CU

29 REPLIES 29
New poster

Re: Timeless on CU

At last I can access them Smiley Happy

New poster

Thanks @krugie - I have Premium but not Explora , I watch Catch Up on my PC so that must be the problem  .... have emailed DSTV

Trending

@Angie1 - which search function are you using? And which decoder you do have? It is probably only on Exploras. If you do have an Explora, press the blue Catchup button, then the search button and type in TIME in the search bar at the top or go to Catchup/Channels/M-Net City. If not there, it has not downloaded to you for some  reason.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

If anyone could supply a URL of Timeless Ep 12 on CU that might help.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Only saw Ep12 on CU. 

/update : This was only on the Explora... can't find it anywhere else ... online or app

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

Thanks but I don't see the Timeless episodes on Premium catchup, even when I search.

@Thoko_DStv1 are you able to assist ?

Trending

@Angie1  - as @MadCat mentioned 2 posts down, it has now been added to Premium Catchup - the episodes are expiring on 5 & 12 Feb. Use the Search function if you are unable to locate it.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

I was so looking forward to the Timeless finale and then happned to come across the last 5 minutes and now am more frustrated as it is not on Catch Up and there dont seem to be any repeats - comeon DSTV please put it on Catch UP !

Trending

I see I have them as well when I use the Search function - but they are not showing up under Channels/M-City or under Series/All?

Action

Settled down in front of tv last night and found a surprise - both final episodes of Timeless on my CU.

Thank you MCCat Very Happy